Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suarez Biting Chelsea Player

Suarez Biting Chelsea Player

Has to be the end of the line for him surely? I feel sorry for Rodgers having to defend him but the guy must be finished in English football now.

Well he was banned at Ajax for 7 matches for biting... so they sold him... Liverpool might accept a decent offer now...

^ who'd want the cnut!.....a fantastic footballer but one of the nastiest assholes to ever pull on a guernsey in the premiership

^Then again Defoe got no ban for biting Mascherano a few years back.

I'd say a lot of teams would still want him... no matter how nasty he is. Shame his genius is mixed with such a dark side...

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    ^ who'd want the cnut!.....a fantastic footballer but one of the nastiest assholes to ever pull on a guernsey in the premiership
    Waiting for Supersub logging in, my guess is that he will be defending the cnut....

And to think he scored the equaliser against Chelsea in the 98th minute. Shouldn't even have been on the pitch. He is everything that is bad about football.
    RIP Nicke June 1971 - Jan 2013.

AT SOME POINT IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS GAMBLED ON A FART AND LOST.

Quote Originally Posted by Waharoa View Post
    ^I'd say a lot of teams would still want him... no matter how nasty he is. Shame his genius is mixed with such a dark side...
    would a team really want their brand name associated with the biggest mongrel in the world?....if they are THAT desperate hopefully their revenues take a huge dive along with any signing

I know i want Liverpool to lose every time I watch them now since they signed him

Well I think the FA will impose a long ban. Liverpool, may well do that themselves before the FA.

Sell him?, they should and might, but its a difficult one for them, no one will now pay 40mil or whatever he would have commanded before the incident and he is their and the leagues top scorer, Liverpool are struggling to stay top ten with him, where would they be without him?

He must have a screw loose to bite someone and worse still for a second time? maybe that will be the line Liverpool take and send him for treatment?

Just as I am thinking he is probably the best player in the league he always does something ridiculous!
    I'm gonna make my own thread, with Blackjack and Hookers!

It's one of these guys that his looks alone makes me feel like smack him down. Looks like a feckin rat!

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    It's one of these guys that his looks alone makes me feel like smack him down. Looks like a feckin rat!
    That's funny Geir and exactly my feelings!!!5555 I've never personally met him, but really dislike the guy on just his looks, attitude and then he goes and does something like this??? if he was angry why didn't he do what most blokes would and smack the Chelsea player? why bite him???

I can't understand how the Chelsea player didn't deck him, ffs biting and of course there's people defending him - absolute scumbag but according to Gerrard he's one of the top 3 players in the world so give the guy a break, this kind of crap makes me so glad I don't waste time watching much football any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Well I think the FA will impose a long ban. Liverpool, may well do that themselves before the FA.

Sell him?, they should and might, but its a difficult one for them, no one will now pay 40mil or whatever he would have commanded before the incident and he is their and the leagues top scorer, Liverpool are struggling to stay top ten with him, where would they be without him?

He must have a screw loose to bite someone and worse still for a second time? maybe that will be the line Liverpool take and send him for treatment?
    Wow, right on the money Dodge:

http://news.sky.com/story/1081096/lu...ses-after-bite

Any thoughts on the lottery numbers for next week?

He'll get a ban for the rest of the season and then people will forget about it, life goes on. I don't think it would put other big clubs off buying him.

He's at his peak now.... Liverpool should cash in on them... I bet there are still some silly clubs out there who will throw 40m at him...

I can't imagine Liverpool selling him. But for what it's worth, whoever they hired to do PR for Suarez is doing a good job. Donating his fine to the families affected by the Hillsborough tragedy, apology to Ivanovic and such. Way better than when the club got dragged into it with the whole Evra racism affair, least this time Suarez is saying all the right things.

Read an interesting article today by psychologist analysing why rarely people do end up biting others. He differentiated sports incidences where in boxing or rugby it had happened, these are physical sports where heads are in close contact. Whereas football it is a very unusual human reaction, as we are taught as children biting is not acceptable. As adults we realise to bite someone we have to put our head in too close and can get hurt ourselves, whereas with punching or kicking, we can keep a distance for self protection.

His conclusion it is only done by a person who is unstable, cannot control themselves and that Suarez would do this again or something very similar and anger management would not assist. I spoke to my ardent Liverpool supporting mate yesterday, his reaction, ignore it, didn't want to talk about it, maybe it will go away. I reminded him about Balotelli and all the things he used to say about an unmanageable player, well City sold him, before his antics could bring the club into disrepute, so why are a club such as Liverpool, with their worldwide reputation not doing the same? Remember this is not the first time he has done it, psg or whoever he played for before, off loaded him immediately, he's stamped on players, admitted to diving, racist slur with Evra, making the club look very foolish when they defended him.

Justification for keeping him? he's the only player they've got? after a day thinking about this, surely any reputable club in the world would have to get rid? surely the club and their reputation is bigger than one mad player who cannot control himself? what are they going to do or say when he does it again??

How things have changed in football

If anyone has played at any decent level they will know biting, spitting, pulling the hairs out your legs, getting punched in the back of the head, elbowed in the stomach and face, gouging eye sockets....................never mind what they are calling your mother 55555555555555, all used to be part of the game

Not condoning Suarez as he is deffo a hateable focker but you have to remember he is from Uruguay; never forget how they kicked and cheated Scotland out Mexico

You ever watch any of these special forced combat training stuff, biting is a small part of the despicable things they do.

All that said it deffo looks like Suarez has some mental health issues

Quote Originally Posted by Geespot View Post
    How things have changed in football

If anyone has played at any decent level they will know biting, spitting, pulling the hairs out your legs, getting punched in the back of the head, elbowed in the stomach and face, gouging eye sockets....................never mind what they are calling your mother 55555555555555, all used to be part of the game

Not condoning Suarez as he is deffo a hateable focker but you have to remember he is from Uruguay; never forget how they kicked and cheated Scotland out Mexico

You ever watch any of these special forced combat training stuff, biting is a small part of the despicable things they do.

All that said it deffo looks like Suarez has some mental health issues
    I think you must have been p1ssed and strolled onto the rugby pitch by mistake ! When I was playing if anyone would have spat at me I would have knocked there head off. This little bite, horrible as it was , didnt merit a 10 match ban. Half that would have been about right imo...
    Pattaya Pattaya - Phuuying love u mak mak

total football,what would norman hunter,billy bremner or tommy smith done to him,headbutt,sorted

those guys did not mess around!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast