Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: chelsea

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    112

    chelsea

    wouldn't it be nice for the fans to give rafa a nice send off on sunday. ending the season beating united twice and with a european trophy and CL qualification surely should be enough for them now,who knows what they could have done if they had not got on his back from the get go. i actually wanted chelsea to win last night but mostly for rafa

  2. #2
    Senior Member kris-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,803
    Ain't going to happen. Majority of Chelsea fans like the majority of their players are complete scum bags.
    ken2013 and PadMC like this.

  3. #3
    Senior Member nelsonone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,862
    under de matteo I actually liked Chelsea for the first time....his sacking was ridiculous after all he had achieved taking over under such difficult circumstances..but what do you expect from a nutjob billionaire owner who uses the team as his personal toy....so under Benitez and from now on I don't give a flying fuck what happens to Chelsea
    ken2013 likes this.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Petter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    309
    Yepp lets get the scums down to the championship div

    a god thing then, Dawsey can see hes belowed chelsea when they are visiting Bournemouth.......555555555
    Last edited by Petter; 16th May 2013 at 18:24.
    Nobody is a social drinker. Everybody drinks to get drunk. I mean, nobody drinks 10 pints of coke in a night

  5. #5
    Senior Member steve w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    wales
    Posts
    645
    ^^^^^ i think he means get them down to the championship 555



    shssss don't say anything but he is getting old and has been on the aquavit i think

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    112
    the media are no help either, asking about morinho as they celebrate a win. they and chelsea fans are the only ones happy with him coming back

  7. #7
    Senior Member Dodger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,161
    A complete thread for Chelsea, whats this forum coming too???? Only Ken Bates who will post in it!!! oops typo I meant Ken123

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    112
    ^ there is always something bad to say about chelsea

  9. #9
    Senior Member Petter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    309
    quote (shssss don't say anything but he is getting old and has been on the aquavit i think)

    Cardiff tread next
    Nobody is a social drinker. Everybody drinks to get drunk. I mean, nobody drinks 10 pints of coke in a night

  10. #10
    Super Moderator dawsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,234
    Quote Originally Posted by ken2013 View Post
    the media are no help either, asking about morinho as they celebrate a win. they and chelsea fans are the only ones happy with him coming back
    How do you know that Ken? Are you privy to every football fan and managers thoughts?.
    What a load of pish!
    RIP Nicke June 1971 - Jan 2013.

    AT SOME POINT IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS GAMBLED ON A FART AND LOST.

  11. #11
    Super Moderator dawsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,234
    Quote Originally Posted by kris-one View Post
    Ain't going to happen. Majority of Chelsea fans like the majority of their players are complete scum bags.
    Very harsh Kris! Apart from JT and AC, who is a complete scumbag and why? By your reckoning at least 20 players are "complete scumbags"

    More pish!
    RIP Nicke June 1971 - Jan 2013.

    AT SOME POINT IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS GAMBLED ON A FART AND LOST.

  12. #12
    Super Moderator dawsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,234
    Quote Originally Posted by ken2013 View Post
    wouldn't it be nice for the fans to give rafa a nice send off on sunday. ending the season beating united twice and with a european trophy and CL qualification surely should be enough for them now,who knows what they could have done if they had not got on his back from the get go. i actually wanted chelsea to win last night but mostly for rafa
    Most of your football posts I disagree with, but this is spot on. I have a lot of respect for Benitez' achievements at Chelsea under difficult circumstances. But I wonder if he could have taken them a step further with his playing style?
    RIP Nicke June 1971 - Jan 2013.

    AT SOME POINT IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS GAMBLED ON A FART AND LOST.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,238
    Have to say I think Benitez has been dignified throughout this.

    You have to wonder what Chelsea think of as success don't you? Champions league winning manager binned, now Benitez winning in Europe and finishing 3rd in the league. They look like decent efforets to me.

  14. #14
    Super Moderator dawsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve@thaib View Post
    Have to say I think Benitez has been dignified throughout this.

    You have to wonder what Chelsea think of as success don't you? Champions league winning manager binned, now Benitez winning in Europe and finishing 3rd in the league. They look like decent efforets to me.
    Its down to the owner again Steve. Again, same as Man City with their billionaire owner, until they get the treble in one season they think of it as being a failure. Stupid..yep but that is the way they seem to think IMO.
    Di Matteo did fantastically well to get Chelsea through to win against Bayern, but only a one eyed supporter would claim they deserved that win. Bayern were better on the night, but Chelsea rode their luck and it came off. Di Matteo deserved to be named full time manager and he was cruelly dumped after a few poor league results.
    RIP Nicke June 1971 - Jan 2013.

    AT SOME POINT IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS GAMBLED ON A FART AND LOST.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by dawsey View Post
    How do you know that Ken? Are you privy to every football fan and managers thoughts?.
    What a load of pish!
    just the feeling i get from listening to other non chelsea fans, plus peter cech even said it last night when asked about morinho. he answered a question with "you's will be happy as the media will get there stories" which is true. he sells tabloid papers with his antics

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by dawsey View Post
    Most of your football posts I disagree with, but this is spot on. I have a lot of respect for Benitez' achievements at Chelsea under difficult circumstances. But I wonder if he could have taken them a step further with his playing style?
    chelsea needed to tighten up at the back.giving money i think rafa would have bought someone along the lines of mascherano or claude makelele for the midfield.getting terry out of the defense was his best move.terry is awful now

  17. #17
    Super Moderator dawsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,234
    Quote Originally Posted by ken2013 View Post
    just the feeling i get from listening to other non chelsea fans, plus peter cech even said it last night when asked about morinho. he answered a question with "you's will be happy as the media will get there stories" which is true. he sells tabloid papers with his antics
    Would that be other Liverpool fans? 555 Next to Utd and Everton, Chelsea are probably Liverpool's most detested club. The fans from what ever clubs that don't want him back are worried he will bring more success to Chelsea and beat the club they support. It ain't rocket science is it.

    Sure, the media will love it if Mourinho returns. He will sell papers wih plenty of stories. But I refuse to believe the majority of fans and premiership managers don't want him back.
    RIP Nicke June 1971 - Jan 2013.

    AT SOME POINT IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS GAMBLED ON A FART AND LOST.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Stillearly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    829
    After signing a new one year contract with Chelsea, Frank Lampard has said he is looking forward to working with the next 3 or 4 Chelsea managers.
    dawsey likes this.
    'If it floats, flies or fcuks , it's cheaper to rent"

  19. #19
    Super Moderator dawsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,234
    Quote Originally Posted by ken2013 View Post
    getting terry out of the defense was his best move.terry is awful now
    I'd agree with that. Terry has lost his pace and is now relying on positioning and knowhow. He is getting caught out too often and Rafa was right to leave him out of a lot of games. I don't see him lasting much longer at the club as a player.
    RIP Nicke June 1971 - Jan 2013.

    AT SOME POINT IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS GAMBLED ON A FART AND LOST.

  20. #20
    Senior Member steve w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    wales
    Posts
    645
    terry always played well for england up till about 4 years ago,age catching up,same as rio,i resign,we were not going to pick you anyway 555

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •