Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: chelsea

chelsea

wouldn't it be nice for the fans to give rafa a nice send off on sunday. ending the season beating united twice and with a european trophy and CL qualification surely should be enough for them now,who knows what they could have done if they had not got on his back from the get go. i actually wanted chelsea to win last night but mostly for rafa

Ain't going to happen. Majority of Chelsea fans like the majority of their players are complete scum bags.
    ken2013 and PadMC like this.

under de matteo I actually liked Chelsea for the first time....his sacking was ridiculous after all he had achieved taking over under such difficult circumstances..but what do you expect from a nutjob billionaire owner who uses the team as his personal toy....so under Benitez and from now on I don't give a flying fuck what happens to Chelsea
    ken2013 likes this.

Yepp lets get the scums down to the championship div

a god thing then, Dawsey can see hes belowed chelsea when they are visiting Bournemouth.......555555555
    Last edited by Petter; 16th May 2013 at 18:24.
    Nobody is a social drinker. Everybody drinks to get drunk. I mean, nobody drinks 10 pints of coke in a night

^^^^^ i think he means get them down to the championship 555

shssss don't say anything but he is getting old and has been on the aquavit i think

the media are no help either, asking about morinho as they celebrate a win. they and chelsea fans are the only ones happy with him coming back

A complete thread for Chelsea, whats this forum coming too???? Only Ken Bates who will post in it!!! oops typo I meant Ken123

^ there is always something bad to say about chelsea

quote (shssss don't say anything but he is getting old and has been on the aquavit i think)

Cardiff tread next
    Nobody is a social drinker. Everybody drinks to get drunk. I mean, nobody drinks 10 pints of coke in a night

Quote Originally Posted by ken2013 View Post
    the media are no help either, asking about morinho as they celebrate a win. they and chelsea fans are the only ones happy with him coming back
    How do you know that Ken? Are you privy to every football fan and managers thoughts?.
    What a load of pish!
    RIP Nicke June 1971 - Jan 2013.

AT SOME POINT IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS GAMBLED ON A FART AND LOST.

Quote Originally Posted by kris-one View Post
    Ain't going to happen. Majority of Chelsea fans like the majority of their players are complete scum bags.
    Very harsh Kris! Apart from JT and AC, who is a complete scumbag and why? By your reckoning at least 20 players are "complete scumbags"

More pish!

wouldn't it be nice for the fans to give rafa a nice send off on sunday. ending the season beating united twice and with a european trophy and CL qualification surely should be enough for them now,who knows what they could have done if they had not got on his back from the get go. i actually wanted chelsea to win last night but mostly for rafa
    Most of your football posts I disagree with, but this is spot on. I have a lot of respect for Benitez' achievements at Chelsea under difficult circumstances. But I wonder if he could have taken them a step further with his playing style?

Have to say I think Benitez has been dignified throughout this.

You have to wonder what Chelsea think of as success don't you? Champions league winning manager binned, now Benitez winning in Europe and finishing 3rd in the league. They look like decent efforets to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve@thaib View Post
    Have to say I think Benitez has been dignified throughout this.

You have to wonder what Chelsea think of as success don't you? Champions league winning manager binned, now Benitez winning in Europe and finishing 3rd in the league. They look like decent efforets to me.
    Its down to the owner again Steve. Again, same as Man City with their billionaire owner, until they get the treble in one season they think of it as being a failure. Stupid..yep but that is the way they seem to think IMO.
    Di Matteo did fantastically well to get Chelsea through to win against Bayern, but only a one eyed supporter would claim they deserved that win. Bayern were better on the night, but Chelsea rode their luck and it came off. Di Matteo deserved to be named full time manager and he was cruelly dumped after a few poor league results.

Quote Originally Posted by dawsey View Post
    How do you know that Ken? Are you privy to every football fan and managers thoughts?.
    What a load of pish!
    just the feeling i get from listening to other non chelsea fans, plus peter cech even said it last night when asked about morinho. he answered a question with "you's will be happy as the media will get there stories" which is true. he sells tabloid papers with his antics

Quote Originally Posted by dawsey View Post
    Most of your football posts I disagree with, but this is spot on. I have a lot of respect for Benitez' achievements at Chelsea under difficult circumstances. But I wonder if he could have taken them a step further with his playing style?
    chelsea needed to tighten up at the back.giving money i think rafa would have bought someone along the lines of mascherano or claude makelele for the midfield.getting terry out of the defense was his best move.terry is awful now

just the feeling i get from listening to other non chelsea fans, plus peter cech even said it last night when asked about morinho. he answered a question with "you's will be happy as the media will get there stories" which is true. he sells tabloid papers with his antics
    Would that be other Liverpool fans? 555 Next to Utd and Everton, Chelsea are probably Liverpool's most detested club. The fans from what ever clubs that don't want him back are worried he will bring more success to Chelsea and beat the club they support. It ain't rocket science is it.

Sure, the media will love it if Mourinho returns. He will sell papers wih plenty of stories. But I refuse to believe the majority of fans and premiership managers don't want him back.

After signing a new one year contract with Chelsea, Frank Lampard has said he is looking forward to working with the next 3 or 4 Chelsea managers.
    dawsey likes this.
    'If it floats, flies or fcuks , it's cheaper to rent"

getting terry out of the defense was his best move.terry is awful now
    I'd agree with that. Terry has lost his pace and is now relying on positioning and knowhow. He is getting caught out too often and Rafa was right to leave him out of a lot of games. I don't see him lasting much longer at the club as a player.

terry always played well for england up till about 4 years ago,age catching up,same as rio,i resign,we were not going to pick you anyway 555

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast