Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Robaht

Thread: Fantasy Premier League 2014/15

Fantasy Premier League 2014/15

I thought I'd start a new thread for this year as we have only 3 people signed up so far and the action begins on August 16th already!!

Here is the link to get started: Fantasy Premier League - The official fantasy football game of the Barclays Premier League

I went ahead and created 2 leagues for people to join (join both):

Code to join this league: 1737479-394354 which is the Asia Info Classic league (just based on overall points in the season)

Code to join this league: 1737479-394436 which is the Asia Info Head to Head league (pits you against another team each week and scored like the EPL table).

Good luck!! & Sign Up!!! Cheers, Robaht

Just bumping this, 4 teams so far and time is running out!

I shall be defending my title....
    Pattaya Pattaya - Phuuying love u mak mak

Quote Originally Posted by dan boy View Post
    I shall be defending my title....
    Defending as in getting your butt kicked, then yes! 555

Joined up, hoping for a better start this year!

I must've changed my team about 10 times already with the amount of injuries coming in, never mind the transfers that are still to go through in the next couple of weeks.

i have joined up (i think) as I was already in another league with a few mates.

I may try to pay attention this season as last season i had Gareth Bale in my team all year!
    I'm gonna make my own thread, with Blackjack and Hookers!

Well, we have 6 teams but still time to sign up!

Can the Hammers take it all this year?! Only time will tell (or common sense lol, why oh why did I ever choose West Ham as my favorite team?)...

Is it to early to play my wildcard? I thought we'd get unlimited transfers until the transfer window shut! I might just wait until it does shut before changing half my team, ManU might make a few interesting signings.

Quote Originally Posted by stupscott View Post
    Is it to early to play my wildcard? I thought we'd get unlimited transfers until the transfer window shut! I might just wait until it does shut before changing half my team, ManU might make a few interesting signings.
    Never too early... I've already played mine. Now I have an extra 0.5 points to spend elsewhere because of the jump in my team value. I'm off to a good start this year, so hopefully I can maintain the lead instead of playing catch-up for the majority of the season (like last year).

My team is bombing!! that stupid Tim Howard and Luis Felipe and whatever his first name is Chambers. and I also don't like Rooney but why is he on my team. Grrr!!!

My fantasy team really blows this year, but hey! What about my Hammers?!! I was even at a bar tonight and there was one other Hammer fan! Bandwagon or what?!!
    Waharoa likes this.