Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Holy Crap! How bad are Man U?

Holy Crap! How bad are Man U?

4-0 down to MK Dons and still playing - surreal

Big performance from MK Dons though.

Utd have spent a lot over the last few years. Problem is they are not always buying for the right areas. Fellaini, Mata, Shaw, Herrera, Rojo and Di Maria for over 200mil.

Expected an improvement under Van Gaal and they look to have taken a giant leap backwards #BringBackMoyes I bet Burnley can't wait for the weekend!

Bet it didn't seem that bad under Moyesy now aye? 55555

The were terrible tonight, the worst I can ever remember seeing a United team play.

What do you think another season outside top 4 would do to united in terms of financials? I reckon thy would still pack OT week in week out with day trippers if it came to it.

Press conference

:-)

http://youtu.be/ZcKT4wbL1fw

Quote Originally Posted by supersub View Post
    What do you think another season outside top 4 would do to united in terms of financials? I reckon thy would still pack OT week in week out with day trippers if it came to it.
    It's allegedly in the small print of the kit deal and shirt sponsorship that non qualification to the champions league reduces the payments, then there's missing the money from the CL itself. The Glazers should've sold when Fergie left.

It's Ed Woodwards fault, how sh!t have they been in every transfer window since he took over?

Think Fergie is partly to blame as well. He could have put pressure on them to sell had he said what all the fans thought. Instead it seemed like he was backing them right to the end.

I remember Liverpool were in a similar position a few years ago and Rafa came out and had a go at the owners. It ultimately cost him his job but I think it helped get rid of them overall.

Well he's still on the payroll isn't he? It does show how good a manager he was winning the league with the squad he left.

At least they're not as bad as Celtic, dumped out the CL twice before it's even started 555

I just can't stop laughing 555555555555555555
    steve w likes this.
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

Yes
    I was thinking this would be a good training exercise against MK.
    A team they could hammer and get a bit of confidence.

Depressing to wake up to that result.

How can they be that bad.

I fail to see how the Glazers are to blame, Untied just broke the British transfer record and prised a player away from Real Madrid so the coach is being backed by the board, they bought big last year too.

Another season outside the top four would be costly. I hate to say it as a United fan but Liverpool are a good example of how far a club can slip if they don't get back to winning ways soon. That aura around the club has almost gone already, teams will be looking forward to playing United now instead of fearing them.

I'm not sure that a bunch of foreign mercenaries is the answer. United's success was built on youth development and I hope they don't abandon that, I always liked the fact that there were plenty of United players with local accents; and that they made such a tit out of Alan Hanson "you win nothing with kids"

Quote Originally Posted by Steve@thaib View Post
    Untied just broke the British transfer record and prised a player away from Real Madrid so the coach is being backed by the board, they bought big last year too.
    Surplus to requirements more than prised away I think, they already have Ronaldo and Bale on the wings so Di Maria was hardly used. Yes they've bought big but everyone they've signed has been overpriced because they leave it too late every time and yet still not addressed the central defence or striker positions for years!

The trouble was we usually play the reserves in the league cup, but all the reserves are playing in the 1st team, so we had to play the 3rd team last night ;-)

We have only just began to address the problem of years of squad neglect. The likes of ; Cleverley, Young, Evans, Hernandez, Smalling plus many more have never have or will be the required standard.
    Pattaya Pattaya - Phuuying love u mak mak

Quote Originally Posted by dan boy View Post
    The trouble was we usually play the reserves in the league cup, but all the reserves are playing in the 1st team, so we had to play the 3rd team last night ;-)

We have only just began to address the problem of years of squad neglect. The likes of ; Cleverley, Young, Evans, Hernandez, Smalling plus many more have never have or will be the required standard.
    Agree, MK Dons (never heard of them before) won because Man U put on a crap team (still worth millions and just a little bit crappier than the 2nd team and the 3rd and 4th and HA,HA,HA,HA.........sorry just cant stop laughing 55555555555555555555555555555555
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    Agree, MK Dons (never heard of them before) won because Man U put on a crap team (still worth millions and just a little bit crappier than the 2nd team and the 3rd and 4th and HA,HA,HA,HA.........sorry just cant stop laughing 55555555555555555555555555555555
    Are you taking the pish? Utd put out at least 7 players who have plenty of experience in the 1st team. Hardly what you would call a crap team. And a few of which featured in this team which beat Arsenal 8-2 in the league a few years ago.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409270546.169758.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by supersub View Post
    Are you taking the pish? Utd put out at least 7 players who have plenty of experience in the 1st team. Hardly what you would call a crap team. And a few of which featured in this team which beat Arsenal 8-2 in the league a few years ago.
    That's the bit I don't get. They were terrible last season with pretty much the same team that they had won the league with the season before, and now this season they look worse than last season having added players and appointed the 'best coach in the world'. Ferguson's genius looks more and more undeniable every time they turn out...
    Waharoa likes this.

Yes
    Looks like Cleverly to Villa, Zaha to QPR, Chica to JUve/valencia, Kagawa to Dortmund,Wellbeck...maybe spurs,

First out the door should have been Woodward, he seems clueless.

Lets see if he can close any deals in the next 3 days.

He must be going to these meetings stinking of desperation.

Quote Originally Posted by dan boy View Post

Please Dan don't I am loving it, you are so lucky to have so much home grown talent available to you, that you can nearly beat MK Dons!!!!!55555 and that you never leave it too late in the transfer market, simply just perfect, I am now a believer, there is a god55555555555.
    Custard should be a colour...cos I could then paint over the mess I've just made!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast