Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: 555... "Pattaya Discotheque Oral Sex Facebook Pictures spark outrage"

555... "Pattaya Discotheque Oral Sex Facebook Pictures spark outrage"

I love that a) they're outraged over lewd acts on Walking Street in Pattaya b) they don't even know if the girl is actually Thai, and c) could just be his girlfriend he came (...) with (unlikely, but you never know...)

Pattaya Discotheque Oral Sex Facebook Pictures spark outrage | Pattaya One ? Pattaya News, Thailand News, World News, updated 24 hours a day

Pattaya Discotheque Oral Sex Facebook Pictures spark outrage

on: 29 June, 20152 Comments
    Pictures emerged on Monday on various social media channels of a woman appearing to be giving oral sex to an Asian man inside a Pattaya Discotheque and the Social Media Community, especially Thaiís, are outraged.
    The incident occurred at a popular 2nd floor discotheque located on Walking Street in South Pattaya. We are aware of the name of the venue but Police have asked us to withhold the name pending further investigations.
    The picture was taken by a female customer at the Discotheque who was shocked that no one appeared concerned that the lewd act was taking place in public.
    Social Media comments suggest the woman was a Pattaya Bar Girl but this cannot be confirmed and the woman could well be the girlfriend or wife of the man and may not even be a Thai national.
    Pattaya Police were made aware of the pictures on Monday afternoon and immediately recognized the interior of the venue and we understand the owners of the venue will be questioned and the venue itself is expected to be penalized over the pictures.

555 the black guy arms crossed watching...

The outrage is comical. You do wonder just how much of a clue they have about what things are really like some of the prudes have

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    The outrage is comical. You do wonder just how much of a clue they have about what things are really like some of the prudes have
    True. I've seen this (and worse) more than a few times in Pattaya.

It's SDK in drag...'experimenting'...55
    geir, Pablo, kris-one and 3 others like this.
    A woman won The Nobel Peace Prize? Must have been a pretty good sandwich.

Most of Soi 6 girls end up in the discos later, sometimes they just forget where they are

Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    555 the black guy arms crossed watching...
    Not watching, queueing...
    kris-one, tnlawyer, geir and 1 others like this.

Looks like a perfectly normal night out on the town in pattaya to me

I'm surprised they managed to get a photo without a Chinese tour group in the background.
    Captain likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dontpanic View Post
    I'm surprised they managed to get a photo without a Chinese tour group in the background.
    You obviously haven't been in 888 Club..............it has quite a significant African influence 55555555............plus point is rammed with FL's and 80 baht a beer

What is the problem? You all have a dirty mind.
    The guy's shirt sleeve was stuck in his zipper and his GF tried to fix it.
    nelsonone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Geespot View Post
    80 baht a beer
    I did not expect it to be so cheap, I don't like the place but maybe next time I pop in I'll get a beer 555

Why can't people that aren't involved in the p4p scene be outraged?
    As i have said before many times, I think when you been involved in the p4p scene for so long like most of us have been......you lose perspective on what is normal.

If I were a TG that had no involvement in the sex industry I wouldn't want to see this because it will only enforce the stereotype that all Thai girls are hookers.

I just met a Thai girl when I was in to visit my account at Goldman Sachs. She is obviously highly educated but would it be outrageous to think she might have faced this stereotype a few times?
    If she did, and many do, how couldn't this not piss you off a bit, no?

Quote Originally Posted by slimbag View Post
    I did not expect it to be so cheap, I don't like the place but maybe next time I pop in I'll get a beer 555
    Ye sometimes the vibe isn't great with some of the guys kicking about, but alot of TG's like Hip Hop and that's mostly what that place plays

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Why can't people that aren't involved in the p4p scene be outraged?
    As i have said before many times, I think when you been involved in the p4p scene for so long like most of us have been......you lose perspective on what is normal.

If I were a TG that had no involvement in the sex industry I wouldn't want to see this because it will only enforce the stereotype that all Thai girls are hookers.
    Dont want to see it.. Dont look.. But dont go around asking for the punishment of the girl and the club like this is some far extreme miss behavior.. The only crime is getting caught and showing 'them' up.. Its pattaya FFS !! This is the primary appeal of what the town offers.

Theres a reason that Thailand is pretty much known as the worlds primary brothel.. Because it is.. That is Thailands society that chooses that.. Thats Thais avarice and love of money combined with pretty loose attitudes to sex which create that.. Not just P4P outright but in couplings, marriages, mia nois, students banging for iPhones and name brand gifts.. Log into tinder, badoo, AFF etc in Thailand.. You cant maintain some moral blinkers while seeing that evidence.

To go around pretending that this isnt 'thainess' is bizarre.. Sure you can not like that part of thai social etiquette but to put it very harshly, whoring themselves out is something that is incredibly common.. Drive around any Thai town and note the karaokes and soapys, and love hotels.. Fire up a 'dating' app within a few km of a university..
    tnlawyer, geir and steve w like this.

Dont want to see it.. Dont look.. But dont go around asking for the punishment of the girl and the club like this is some far extreme miss behavior.. The only crime is getting caught and showing 'them' up.. Its pattaya FFS !! This is the primary appeal of what the town offers.

Theres a reason that Thailand is pretty much known as the worlds primary brothel.. Because it is.. That is Thailands society that chooses that.. Thats Thais avarice and love of money combined with pretty loose attitudes to sex which create that.. Not just P4P outright but in couplings, marriages, mia nois, students banging for iPhones and name brand gifts.. Log into tinder, badoo, AFF etc in Thailand.. You cant maintain some moral blinkers while seeing that evidence.

To go around pretending that this isnt 'thainess' is bizarre.. Sure you can not like that part of thai social etiquette but to put it very harshly, whoring themselves out is something that is incredibly common.. Drive around any Thai town and note the karaokes and soapys, and love hotels.. Fire up a 'dating' app within a few km of a university..
    It is weird you live somewhere and sometimes have such a low regard for the people.
    I know numerous Thai people that don't come close to a whiff of the p4p scene.

Again.....you( and I also) hang around in p4p area......and I think you lose perspective

And just because it is more prevelant in Thailand......people that aren't involved in it should just accept it?

^ Totally. All my Thai friends (admittedly i don't have many ) have not a clue what goes on in these places. They just don't come in contact with it and I know for 100% certainty they would be pretty shocked at some things (being able to fist a bird in that place in Pats for example, for the price of a big mac). Why shouldn't they be shocked if they have never been in these types of environments.

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    It is weird you live somewhere and sometimes have such a low regard for the people.
    I know numerous Thai people that don't come close to a whiff of the p4p scene.
    You don't *have* to come close to know that Pattaya is a sin city. Or are you saying the Thai people you know have never heard of Pattaya and have no idea of its reputation?

How do they know it's a girl???
    geir likes this.

And even if they do can't they been appalled by something?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast