Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Robaht
  • 1 Post By Robaht

Thread: New Years at Soi Cowboy

New Years at Soi Cowboy

Just thought I'd post a couple of pictures after being inspired by the New Years at Nana thread! I thought it was very busy on Cowboy both New Year's Eve and also that whole weekend. They had a band outside Suzy Wong's and despite the TV's with countdown and all, midnight still was not very well coordinated I have to say!! Will have to try again next year, lol. Cheers, Robaht
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Petter, Waharoa and JimCA2 like this.

Thats a tight little soi. How about inside the bars, fair trade? And did you get to see the Dollhouse crew go after Darel?

K2
    Don't mean to mean or speak ill Rob .... looks too much a sausage fest .... you really want to try again next year!?
    Its My Life .....!

Quote Originally Posted by K2 View Post
    Don't mean to mean or speak ill Rob .... looks too much a sausage fest .... you really want to try again next year!?
    Ha ha yeah, I thought that too when I uploaded those photos!! But it was busy inside the gogos etc and just bad timing on the few pics I took I guess! Oh well!! LOL
    K2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JimCA2 View Post
    Thats a tight little soi. How about inside the bars, fair trade? And did you get to see the Dollhouse crew go after Darel?
    Missed the bottle throwing incident, that would have been quite the scene!

I was there for new years a year ago... was very quiet in comparison... I enjoyed it..