Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: 2016 Trip

I tend to barfine less and less as I just have as good a time buying drinks in the bars. I usually go for a few soapies as well and that works for me. As I get older I have gone to really not liking sharing a bed, even the tg in Bangkok was a bit too clingy in bed which usually means I get fk all sleep. Anyway the market was quiet and had the usual stuff so it was easy to stock up. A nice 200baht foot massage in arcade opposite mikes sorted me out after the walk. Bought a few things in Boots which seems a lot cheaper then in Ireland and you get a 5% tourist discount card!

Slept for a bit and headed out around ten. Ferdinand bar was empty on soi fianna but had a fww lookers so I had one. Nid bar is now me and noy bar and mr Pod now works at Nuit bar. The girls had some fun with a tasty farm fresh tg getting her to say things that she obviously hadn't a clue what they meant. Nice looking but she had the annoying trait of staring at me, some other customers arrived and she went off to play jenga with them. My old friend Om was at nid bar as usual as was my only barfine last year yoyo who is now very pompui but my plan was more gogos starting with Touch which is new and had a very nice lineup. Ladies just seemed interested in dancing and a not much customer interaction. Mix of topless, naked and coyote and for some reason they had a naval theme. Maybe some of them worked for Submarine 55. Stayed for two sangsoms which were 125 baht. Tipped a lovely blonde on the way out who seemed a bit surprised, told her I'd be back tomorrow.

I then went to kiss agogo which I haven't been to since my second trip. I fancied some rock music for a change. Fairly empty but got immediately set one by a lovely tg named Dao who was lovely company all night, had good fun there and bought a couple of drinks for a couple of other tgs. No mention of a barfine, a few pompui girls working there but again good atmosphere and fun, bin was only 1100 for a lot of action. Billabong has been pretty packed anytime I have passed by by the way some nice lookers too. Ended the night with one at the old nid bar to watch Iceland get a draw with Portugal. All in a pretty good night.

Today I have nothing much planned, Maybe a two lady massage in dream team or a soapy. Noticeably increased presence of russian families as well but not the invasion of a few years ago. According to pa some local government officials are being replaced by military appointments at the weekend which has started a lot of bar closure rumours but nobody here has mentioned it on the ground. Mai ben rai.
    Waharoa likes this.

Jez was it hot today! Went for a little walk but pulled in at the Tahitian Queen for a few oj's. Immediately remembered by tg oh from last year who was great fun with a lovely figure and great attitude. It's her day off tomorrow so she was looking for money to go shopping as theres a good sale on in central festival. It was a bit quiet so there was some tag teaming but not too much pressure, met a nice tg named Dao who spoke great english, probably the best I've heard from a bargirl. Passed an enjoyable afternoon for about 1000 baht + a few tips. Tq still a solid choice with a nice variety of tgs and good music but its fkn dark when you come in from the sun. Looks like rain is on the way and its cooled down quite a bit. Fancy a calzone at the Italian place on Lk to start the evening. Dentist at 3pm for a little work, nothing like the 9 fillings I had last year.

So last night was one of those nights when nothing much happened, crystal club was prety dead, tgs looked bored and not interested and not much lookers either. Went to Amythest which has previously been very good but again it was empty with only one tg there from last time who looks a little like Arya Stark from game of thrones. When she finished dancing she went over to a Japanese guy who was being tag teamed by about five ladies. So off to touch which had the best selection of tgs on lk so far this trip. Stayed for a few but nothing much going on. I'd say tgs are relying on regulars via line, whatsapp etc and dont seem to botheted about making an effort for drinks unless its tag teaming to get them through low season.

So a tame enough night which was fine as I have my annual dental appointment in a couple of hours. England v Wales is on at 8pm so that should be fun. After that I fancy a bit of walking street to check out a few reliables and a couple of new gogos.
    NeedHoliday and WarProfiteer like this.

Thanks for the TR
    Not enough on here so wanted to let you know I'm reading

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Thanks for the TR
    Me too

Same here. Me and a few friends keep talking about how it's been a very long time since any of us did Pattaya, so we should do a 3 or 4 day trip... not sure it'll ever happen, but I am tuning in here none-the-less.

Still waiting to read a fun report with sticky fingers and enthusiastic LBFMs. 55

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    cashpoint likes this.

If you want enthusiasm and sticky fingers tgen look no further than tha Tahitoan Queen. I know it gets some bad press but I have had a great time there this trip and last. Dentist went fine,5500 baht for a few fillings and a clean so done in 90 mins. Went for a walk up soi lengkee and the cery impressive looking Lk president is now open. Looks like a good spot, ran the massage gauntlet of soi chaiaypoon on the way back which looks like it has taken over from soi honey. Mike shopping is undergoing some serious changes inside but the first level is the same as is the bad exchange rate which is hovering around 39.4.

Off to tq and neither if my friends from yesterday are there but I get hit in pretty quick by another two who were access all areas and had great attitudes. Ran up just under 2k in about three hours and left at ten to eight to run up to the hotel and get my glasses so I could watch the England match. The metro bar was packed probably the only time in Thailand I haven't got a seat but there was good fun and a good result for England. Got talking to some nice lads who worked in the middle east and were either semi or fully moved over here. Was starving at this stage to headed off to get some food, didn't bother with any gogos and just went back to the metro to watch the next game. The girls are great company and know their sport, the owner Denis is from northern Ireland so rang the bell a few times when they got a great win. So between one thing and another it was 5am when I fell oit of it, all the tgs had gone home 555. Another first for me. A little rough writing this but hoping a shower and some food will sort me out. I am thinking a soapy on soi honey is called for.

glad to hear you are having a fun time Khun DP...doing it at your own pace...way to go

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    glad to hear you are having a fun time Khun DP...doing it at your own pace...way to go
    Yes I think doing it at your own pace comes from experience and settling into the mai bpen rai attitide, I even find myself walking slower over here and its not even that hot. Forgot to mention a few streetwalkers have moved into the soi dianna/soi buakhao area. Not too many but noticeable. Still a few on beach road during the day anyway I haven't been down at night. So I went to soi honey body massage and they had a very nice lineup, settled on a nice blonde 159 nam who was happy and bubbly and she got a nice tip. Lovely rooms, no rushed service or pressure for drinks but papasan wanted 100 baht for a recommendation. 2500 for one side & 3000 for the other but I didn't even look at them. I seem to be in a minority for being a soapy advicate but I think its a great way to spend a couple of hours in a relaxed environment. It was good for my hangover too. Am thinking of going to walking street tonight and might head back to the metro to see if Denis recovered, a few of the girls were a bit mao too. As usual time is flying by in Pattaya, got 39.5 today for the euro and a place right beside where I got that rate was offering 35.1!
    Waharoa likes this.

Three gogos in walking street was enough for me. Started in Sweethearts, lots of girls and get set on by one who had two annoying habits, my pet hate of just staring at you and she kept raking her nails along my legs, I wasnt getting good vibes so headed off to Sugarbaby where Phil of babydolls fame now works. Place was packed, dancers packed onto to stage about 10% of them making any effort to dance. 160 baht for a singha which is the most expensive by far. Found it a bit cramped for my liking so moved on to Wildcats whixh I have read some good things about. It was nice, spacious and had a few lookers, got set upon by a tg who was determined to ask every question she knew in English, wasnt my type so sent her on her way. Walking stret really isn't for me any more. Headed back to kiss where it was quiet but a few tgs remembered me so had some fun there. One tg was real nice but she was a bit mao so wasn't bothered barfining. Could be one before I go, 800 baht after midnight and 1000 before. There was a bit of a fight between two tgs one if whom I had apparantly promised to buy a drink for on my previous visit. I was going to check bin but had a full one in front of me and she came out from the bold girls room full of smiles. I said nothing about it and just let her chat away while she had a drink.

Off to the metro for the final football match. Really enjoying it there, loads of screens, nice girls and reasonably priced drinks. You can order food from the golf place opposite too. Today was busy with fashion week and saturday shopping, I got two zips replaced on jeans I bougt here for 200 baht and had a foot massage while I waited. My impressipn is that patts is busier than last year but a few owners are telling me the opposite. Having some nice food in the italian place opposite champagne, vesuvia I think. Nice menu, good food and nice staff. Italian guy married to a nice thai who he has trained to cook the italian food.

So 8pm is Ireland v Belgium and we'll see what happens after that.

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Thanks for the TR
    Ditto DP. On here and reading..
    You hitting BKK again or is it Parts to the airport?

Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    Ditto DP. On here and reading..
    You hitting BKK again or is it Parts to the airport?
    No out of here thursday direct to the airport.

Fun reading. I may have to make it back to Patts one of these days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, we still occasionally talk about how it's been a long while since we went to Pattaya... that said, I think none of us could abide 1000 baht barfines as the established normal prices in CM are what seems normal for us.

Thats the gogo barfine the beerbars are still 300 and theres quite a few lookers about. Have only been in a few gogos but none of them had a drop dead gorgeous looker where you just said fk the barfine cost. Actually thought there were a lot more lookers in soi honey body massahe. Anyway weather looks nice and I am up reasonably early for me. I think today is the day for a two lady massage the lineup looks good in dream teen, should be about 4000 all in. Just watched the football and rugby last night so nothing out of the ordinary to report.

Quote Originally Posted by dontpanic View Post
    Thats the gogo barfine the beerbars are still 300 and theres quite a few lookers about. Have only been in a few gogos but none of them had a drop dead gorgeous looker where you just said fk the barfine cost. Actually thought there were a lot more lookers in soi honey body massahe. Anyway weather looks nice and I am up reasonably early for me. I think today is the day for a two lady massage the lineup looks good in dream teen, should be about 4000 all in. Just watched the football and rugby last night so nothing out of the ordinary to report.
    Each to their own but kiss ago go on LK and sugar baby etc on WS ain't exactly where the lookers are

Diamonds in the rough everywhere in beer bars but you need to get about. LK talent never been A1 bar the odd one or 2 albeit Touch has some when they turn up. Sapphire What's Up on WS to name a few some amazing talent

So I went to dream teen off soi buakhao and opted for the one hour vip room at 900 baht for two ladies. Two tgs then came out so I didn't get to choose but they looked nice so off we went. The room isn't exactly vip but it it does have a small jacuzzi. The massage was very good and two ladies definitely makes it a lot better. Soon enough there was mention of special massage so they got their kit off and body to body with chuck wao for 1000 each which was fine with me. Two great ladies who gave very good service, once the special bit was over they gave me more massage in the jacuzzi although they didn't get in. Very enjoyable and another thing off the bucket list. Just went to see warcraft and it was a lot better than I expected. Not much football on tonight and have the second half of my dentist appointment tomorrow at 1 so am taking it easy.
    nelsonone and Dkdude like this.

Went for a walk past central road heading for dolphin roundabout after the dentist. It's definitely looking a lot nice than the other half of beach road. Big new entertsiment complex just after soi 6 that hasn't opened yet, all of the backs of the st rooms are visable from the road now. Beach looks a lot nicer and there were a lot of speedboat and island tours. Works seems to hsve halted though. Went for a face massage in central as it was very hot.

Tried a new american sports bar place called chicken wings and many things in the avenue, nice place but I was the only customer for the 45 minites I was there. Indian manager was nice and chatty, he used to work in dublin. They have the biggest tv screen on patts at 210 inches and its fkn huge.ribs were lovely and plenty of it at reasonable prices. Then to walking street, forst went to sensations which was busy. Lots of asian guys, lots of barfines but dancers very covered up although plenty of lookers. Just stayed for one, started raining so decided to see what was happening at babydolls. Much to my surprise it was pretty empty with a handful of girls aroud midnight but plenty of hands on fun and monday night is buy one get one free all night. Stayed for two hours and headed to the metro to watch the England game, crap game but good company. Left just after four, just a bit if shopping planed for today, baht seems to have tumbled as a euro is now worth about 39.80, bad time for me to run out of notes insteas getting a bad rate at the atm.
    Waharoa likes this.

Did a bit of shoping yesterday, fk some of those diffusers are expensive in central but I found a more reasonable stall. Got some jeans an tshirts in mikes from the same lady as last year. Unbelievably good memory, she was able to tell me what I bought from her last year! Last full day in patts and the whole trip has just flown by, don't think I have ever spoken to as much falangs and everybody seems in great mood. Last night was some fun in windmill, place was full so I had to sit at the stage, a tg immediately opened wide and basically shoved her fanny in my face. I was only in the door and had no 20 baht notes so I had to try and ignore it 555. Anyway seats cleared out so I moved back, bought a drink for one dud who didnt take the hint about leaving so luckly enough a tg was dancing right in front of me, after some eye contact I pointed to my drink and she moved the other one fairly fast. Good company for a while although she disappeared for about twenty minutes, it was my last drink anyway. A reasonable 75 baht for whiskey soda although they twice brought me whiskey coke. Lots of rennovation work in windmill as they are adding a second floor. Only one toilet working and it was a bit rough. Had a good time and left at half time in the Northern Ireland match. Big raining once I hit the metro, for some rrason guys were lifting tgs out of destiny agogo opposite and tried to drown them in it. Duangjai ladyboy bar has been empty all the time bar one party night which seemed to be for ladyboys, speaking of which pook bar is now a coffee and icecream cafe!

Not mad about the room in tims this time, starting to look a bit rundown so I've been looking around and the lk metropole seems the best location for me now for next time. Feeling a bit hazy this morning so maybe a farewell soapy in sabai dee will lift my spirits.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast