Thread: Health Insurance cover

Health Insurance cover

What would he considered good coverage on Thailand?

Ao says she can get AIA for 23k for her and 18k for Nut.

Says it covers 1mil per visit

I don't know of that is good or is there better?

Thanks

You can get better, but it's more than enough to cover most things that could happen. It's also normally unlimited when it comes to accidents and such.
    I'm paying a bit more than 30K in total for me and Joy and it's similar coverage. (Bangkok Insurance).
    Our limits is that we can't pick the most expensive rooms, let's say at Broomingrad, but we can pick any room we want at Phuket-or Phuket Bangkok international.
    The good thing is that the insurance can work as a pension as well. We can get out type 300k Baht each after 20 years, or keep on paying half price until we dies.
    We will for sure pick the half price option if we're still living in Thailand. If we moved to Norway we would just grab the cash, which would be almost all the money we've been paying inn for 20 years.
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    What would he considered good coverage on Thailand?

Ao says she can get AIA for 23k for her and 18k for Nut.

Says it covers 1mil per visit

I don't know of that is good or is there better?

Thanks
    Also is it inpatient and outpatient care as would make a difference to how competitive that price is?

Mine is only for inpatient as my thinking was to only use in a real emergency i.e keep the no claims rolling if possible

btw I am with bupa and from memory about 14k - but can dig out what it covers if you want to make a comparison

Just a look at mine and is only 500k coverage.....so maybe time for an upgrade!!