Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Best place for free-lancers in Bangkok? Any new suggestions?

^ Ah...if only it were that simple...as Gee says pricing is elastic depending upon how the girl perceives themselves, how they perceive you and where they are working it...ie you will usually be asked to pay more for a dancer in an agogo than you will for a gal standing in the street...but even then that doesn't stop them from making a gambit claim in case the punter is dumb enough to go along with it....expect the same if they smell newbie

I generally like to spend a bit of time with them having a drink and a chat...let them know that you live here and know the score, preferably in Thai if you speak some...That's why I prefer places like Oskars and Climax, they are relatively conducive to having a conversation/getting to know a gal ....

I never bring up pricing...if they do I will normally just say (in Thai) that I will take care of them in the morning...(that way you don't end up paying LT prices when they want to skulk out the door as soon as the deed is done the first time...but also fine for you if you are happy with that)...if she pushes me with gambit pricing I know that she is not the one for me and I will move on to the next table or venue...its not like there aren't plenty of options...

Sure I have agreed to 3K LT with a FL on occasion if my mood is good and I feel its the right gal, but I also then stipulate 2K if they turn it into ST (a lot of BKK FLs do)...I offer up my standard 2K LT to most in the morning but a few times I've then been asked for 3K...I'll normally give them another 500 if they have been good but if they have shirked it or they've just gone through the motions I don't budge

so many variables here...you've just got to have your own M.O. and work within the scope of that....the girls do the same, so hopefully when you settle on one you are within each others parameters....but always be prepared to walk if you feel that they are taking the piss

^Pretty much my thoughts as well... I always say "each interaction is unique to the 2 parties involved", but then there are also somewhat "average" or "going" rates as well. So it's a mix of the two. I just havent actually been to Bangkok to hunt in quite some time. Was curious.

I may have become a CC in some ways. I just cant see paying 4-6k for even the most stunning perfect 10 gogo gal. I've been here too long. It's just more of the same. Give me a 7 from the bar with a good personality and it trumps everything else for me. She aint gotta be a beauty queen or perfect... far more important to me that she's enjoyable to spend time with. And usually, if you're having fun together and you've done even some light screening, 2k is typically fine for LT in most places I'd go. But, as I said, havent been to BKK in a while so I was passingly curious as to how prices may have changed.

Also, the whole barfine system has gone completely sideways imo... so that's another thing I have to factor in these days on the rare occasion I go with someone... I was in Pattaya a week ago and it there were plenty of 2000 baht barfines around. Hell, even the gal I spent time with in Simon Beer Bar complex... "I dance behind the bar, so barfine for me is 1200 baht before midnight"... luckily it was 12:15, so it was just 600 baht... even then my inner CC was comparing that to what I know to be the case in other areas like Soi 7, Soi 8, Soi Diana, Soi Buahkao... 300 baht all night.

The true sign that one has been here too long and grown too numb to it all... going to Pattaya for a week and almost taking no one, had I not had an accidental run-in with someone I knew from a previous trip...
    Last edited by WarProfiteer; 20th December 2016 at 14:54.
    Waharoa and Stillearly like this.

Ive never paid more than 4
    #MotoAsia - Ultimate motorcycle tours

Quote Originally Posted by 2girls1cup View Post
    Ive never paid more than 4
    Is that at once? Or one after the other?
    WarProfiteer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Waharoa View Post
    Is that at once? Or one after the other?
    I've paid 6!
    #MotoAsia - Ultimate motorcycle tours

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    ^ Ah...if only it were that simple...as Gee says pricing is elastic depending upon how the girl perceives themselves, how they perceive you and where they are working it...ie you will usually be asked to pay more for a dancer in an agogo than you will for a gal standing in the street...but even then that doesn't stop them from making a gambit claim in case the punter is dumb enough to go along with it....expect the same if they smell newbie

I generally like to spend a bit of time with them having a drink and a chat...let them know that you live here and know the score, preferably in Thai if you speak some...That's why I prefer places like Oskars and Climax, they are relatively conducive to having a conversation/getting to know a gal ....

I never bring up pricing...if they do I will normally just say (in Thai) that I will take care of them in the morning...(that way you don't end up paying LT prices when they want to skulk out the door as soon as the deed is done the first time...but also fine for you if you are happy with that)...if she pushes me with gambit pricing I know that she is not the one for me and I will move on to the next table or venue...its not like there aren't plenty of options...

Sure I have agreed to 3K LT with a FL on occasion if my mood is good and I feel its the right gal, but I also then stipulate 2K if they turn it into ST (a lot of BKK FLs do)...I offer up my standard 2K LT to most in the morning but a few times I've then been asked for 3K...I'll normally give them another 500 if they have been good but if they have shirked it or they've just gone through the motions I don't budge

so many variables here...you've just got to have your own M.O. and work within the scope of that....the girls do the same, so hopefully when you settle on one you are within each others parameters....but always be prepared to walk if you feel that they are taking the piss
    Good post. But.... Screw that. I'm a 2 week millionaire. If the girl I "have to have" is holding out for another $35 then she will most likely get it. I hate shopping....555
    Stillearly and nelsonone like this.
    ôVote for Trump and grab them by the poosy "

Yeah but Dupes you is desperate.

The guys are asking for the 'going rate'.....not the two week millionaire paying over the top rate.

So how much did you pay anyway?

Again for research.

Quote Originally Posted by Thin White Duke View Post
    Yeah but Dupes you is desperate.

The guys are asking for the 'going rate'.....not the two week millionaire paying over the top rate.
    Oh right. I forgot. I'm the only desperate knob on this board. Silly me...5555

Quote Originally Posted by Thin White Duke View Post
    So how much did you pay anyway?

Again for research.
    The going rate...555

I was checking our exchange rate and it is Bath(you notice I use bath) B 2.56 to one.

That makes Thailand bordering on expensive compared to 6 a few years go.Not complaining but just comparison taking currency loss into account.

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Oh right. I forgot. I'm the only desperate knob on this board. Silly me...5555
    Lame Dupree Over Payer.....555
    Waharoa, WarProfiteer and Dupree like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12