Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Best place for free-lancers in Bangkok? Any new suggestions?

Best place for free-lancers in Bangkok? Any new suggestions?

Best place for free-lancers in Bangkok?

Apart from the disco under the Ambassador Hotel on Soi 11 & Nana 4 bars, any other suggestions?
    #MotoAsia - Ultimate motorcycle tours

Depends on your age and form.....

Climax (Ambassador Basement) is really the best and easiest..like shooting fish in a barrel....plus there are so many gals in there of all ages, beauty and attitudes, it is easy to kinda find your own level

If you have a bit of style and form, Oscars on soi 11 gets some Top F/Ls...be prepared to have a conversation and buy a few glasses or a nice bottle of red..Levels in Aloft Hotel across the road has some beautiful TGs FL'ing it but alas its for a younger crowd than me...most of the guys in there are in their 20s to 30s

There is also Spasso in the Hyatt and CM2 in the Novotel Siam Square for older guys (40-50+ years).....and the RCA are if you are younger and speak a reasonable level of conversational Thai

for most guys who are 50+ it is probably easier to hit the bars...Bar 4 on Nana has some nice FLs who work real jobs during the day...and there are loads of bars like Hilary's, Big Dogs, Night + Day etc that are easy but you pay BF....plus the gogos and bars in Nana Plaza...

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post

Climax (Ambassador Basement) is really the best and easiest..like shooting fish in a barrel....plus there are so many gals in there of all ages, beauty and attitudes, it is easy to kinda find your own level

If you have a bit of style and form, Oscars on soi 11 gets some Top F/Ls...be prepared to have a conversation and buy a few glasses or a nice bottle of red..Levels in Aloft Hotel across the road has some beautiful TGs FL'ing it but alas its for a younger crowd than me...most of the guys in there are in their 20s to 30s

There is also Spasso in the Hyatt and CM2 in the Novotel Siam Square for older guys (40-50+ years).....and the RCA are if you are younger and speak a reasonable level of conversational Thai

for most guys who are 50+ it is probably easier to hit the bars...Bar 4 on Nana has some nice FLs who work real jobs during the day...and there are loads of bars like Hilary's, Big Dogs, Night + Day etc that are easy but you pay BF....plus the gogos and bars in Nana Plaza...
    Great info, thanks.

Would agree on Spasso and CM2

Just add to that and opinion on some of Nels observations

Oskars - its a real mix not 20-30's somethings in terms of customers, so definitely not out of anyone's league. But be warned prices of drinks are creeping up and always keep in mind ++ = 17% on top of prices on the menu. Lots of Jungle Bunnies frequenting there too, so be warned or be excited 55555

Climax, spot on what Nels says, actually its kinda of hard not to get double teamed in there and not leave with 2 of them 555555. It does get smokey and crowded in there from Thursday through Sunday. Also note H2 (Hillary 2 is pretty much an extension to Climax and a good place to shoot the fish and have a good night)

Soi 4 Nana - big changes here on the street, the night bars on sukhumvit are all but gone, this means all the girls who used to hang out there including the jungle bunnies are now on the street on Soi 4 all the way up to Soi 6 its awash with all sorts. Also note Raja Square is closed for redevelopment; looks like its going to be bars, restaurants and shopping. From what i can see there wont be the through Soi to Soi 2, so anyone staying Soi 2 take note

A few other places to note that have FL's Scratch Dog & Titanium Soi 20 & 22, Mixx at Phloen Chit/ Chid Lom and Sugar Club Soi 11.........you tend to find the girls on soi 11 clubs can move about from one to the other on given or same nights

Country Road at soi cowboy and now has an outlet on Soi 4 Nana, Bangkok Beat Soi 7/1 Suk, EQ Late night club on Soi 4 Nana.........to name a few more

Quote Originally Posted by Geespot View Post

Oskars - its a real mix not 20-30's somethings in terms of customers, so definitely not out of anyone's league. But be warned prices of drinks are creeping up and always keep in mind ++ = 17% on top of prices on the menu. Lots of Jungle Bunnies frequenting there too, so be warned or be excited 55555
    yeah...I didn't mean to give the impression that Oskars is for young'uns....hell I am 60 yo and do OK in there....I was talking about "Levels" across the road in Aloft Hotel when I said that the guys and girls in there are in the 20's/30s

Most of the FLs who frequent Oskars are in their late 20s/early 30s, well presented and a bit smarter than your average FL (imo) but most of the guys are a little to a lot older...I think this is the type of clientele the gals in here are after...it does have a bit of style to it as I said so a bit of form goes a long way...as well as dressing a bit better than flip flops, cammo shorts and a singha vest 555

as Gee says its a little pricier than your standard bar...but still well worth it imo....its my go to place in BKK...I've hooked up with some great girls in there....and its just a quick stumble down to Climax if you don't connect

iirc it was Gee who first recommended Oskar's to me...some time back now

Last edited by nelsonone; 9th December 2016 at 21:07.

yeah...I didn't mean to give the impression that Oskars is for young'uns....hell I am 60 yo and do OK in there....I was talking about "Levels" across the road in Aloft Hotel when I said that the guys and girls in there are in the 20's/30s

Most of the FLs who frequent Oskars are in their late 20s/early 30s, well presented and a bit smarter than your average FL (imo) but most of the guys are a little to a lot older...I think this is the type of clientele the gals in here are after...it does have a bit of style to it as I said so a bit of form goes a long way...as well as dressing a bit better than flip flops, cammo shorts and a singha vest 555

as Gee says its a little pricier than your standard bar...but still well worth it imo....its my go to place in BKK...I've hooked up with some great girls in there....and its just a quick stumble down to Climax if you don't connect

iirc it was Gee who first recommended Oskar's to me...some time back now

I did not like Oskar's this time and usually like it
    Last time I had dinner with G, there were really gorgeous girls in there........this time, I went twice and didn't really see any
    And it is so crowded on some nights..........

Market 1,500-2,500?

Quote Originally Posted by 2girls1cup View Post
    Market 1,500-2,500?
    for girls? I wouldn't know but Dupree took home and absolute beautiful girl from Bar 4 and paid 3k, which he didn't haggle and I don't blame him. She was beautiful and her personality was as cute as a button
    I'm sure she would have taken less.......but I'd be happy paying 3k for her too

Me, Dean and another BM from TD went to Climax and the girls were very aggressive(and a lot of hot girls) and there were tons of them..............I'd be shocked if they wouldn't take 2k, if not less

B3000 seems very reasonable to me for a good looking/nice gal.

Just the lady drinks etc that put it over the edge in Bangla Phuket for example.

How is Bangkok for that these days?
    Last edited by Thin White Duke; 10th December 2016 at 00:35.

Just all the lady drinks etc that push it over the top in Phuket.

For a decent Jungle Bunny here that is very good.

So pay extra for the gooks no problema.

The real expensive one's are the Russians/Ukrainian's etc I don't know why?

It's been quite a while, but last year I was in Climax and 2 different gals wouldnt budge off 3k LT. When I said "isnt that the same price as some of the girls in the gogos?" they shrugged and said "no barfine... all girls here talk, everyone ask the same, three thousand long time". I was dressed well and not drunk and working in a bit to Thai to let them know I wasnt some fresh fish tourist... they didnt care, they wanted their 3k.

Of course, every interaction is unique to those 2 individuals, so it's hard to say for sure what prices one can expect... just so many variables go into it.

Quick summary of the research conducted.

1. Crazy House was as good as ever, packed to the doors. Girls didnt seem as cute as before

2. Thermae "Coffee Shop" (near Bush Garden) was the surprise. I'd heard it had died. A bit of a strange atmpsphere in there, no music and 200 girls standing around the outside permiter of the bar area, but was like the fish jumping in the boat.

3. Climax -- Got there 11.30pm ish was empty, midnight they started strolling in. Looked like a lot of old tired bar girls so moved on.

4. Bars under Nana Plaza were packed

5. Nana bars reasonably busy, Rainbow 4 had plenty of hungry girls was a great place.

And pricing research?

Just for scientific purposes, of course...

1. Crazy House was as good as ever, packed to the doors. Girls didnt seem as cute as before

2. Thermae "Coffee Shop" (near Bush Garden) was the surprise. I'd heard it had died. A bit of a strange atmpsphere in there, no music and 200 girls standing around the outside permiter of the bar area, but was like the fish jumping in the boat.

3. Climax -- Got there 11.30pm ish was empty, midnight they started strolling in. Looked like a lot of old tired bar girls so moved on.

5. Nana bars reasonably busy, Rainbow 4 had plenty of hungry girls was a great place.
    And went into Thermae with a couple TD BM's.
    It is wierd with the girls all lined up on the outside

Climax gets rolling later, around 1:30-2am

Quote Originally Posted by WarProfiteer View Post
    It's been quite a while, but last year I was in Climax and 2 different gals wouldnt budge off 3k LT. When I said "isnt that the same price as some of the girls in the gogos?" they shrugged and said "no barfine... all girls here talk, everyone ask the same, three thousand long time". I was dressed well and not drunk and working in a bit to Thai to let them know I wasnt some fresh fish tourist... they didnt care, they wanted their 3k.

Of course, every interaction is unique to those 2 individuals, so it's hard to say for sure what prices one can expect... just so many variables go into it.
    3k is just trying it on...............the standard price in there for LT is 2k

Thermae; there is a jukebox that you need to pay for..............of course you aren't going to get some TG paying for the jukebox. Great place for a dose of weirdness especially concerning some of the Japs who frequent there

And pricing research?

FL's - 2k LT, dunno about ST. Jungle Bunnies as for silly money but easy enough to get them see their senses
    BG's - 1-1.5k ST, 2k and with exception 3k LT
    Ago go's: 2-3k ST, 3-6k LT, you would be amazed the amount of guys willing to pay 6k for a starfish stunner

All sorts of variables of course but in general these are the ranges you pay in BKK

Note BF's pretty steadyish 300-500 for bars, 800+...........for ago go's
    Thin White Duke likes this.

And pricing research?

I was told short time 2 and long time 3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast