Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By geir
  • 1 Post By Dodger
  • 1 Post By Greatdane
  • 2 Post By geir

Thread: Koh Phayam

  1. #1
    Senior Member geir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Ranong
    Posts
    4,168

    Koh Phayam

    For those of you that haven't seen my island yet.................Quite good video without direct advertising for one place only. Shows a lot of what the island has to offer: beach, nature and resorts

    Koh Phayam Island Thailand.mp4 - YouTube
    K2 and after like this.
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Dodger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,161
    Great vid Geir, just watched it on Facebook. I hope to catch up with you early August for a couple in Ranong.
    geir likes this.
    Custard should be a colour...cos I could then paint over the mess I've just made!!!

  3. #3
    Senior Member steve w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    wales
    Posts
    645
    don't think i will make it this year (plans do change) but its funny when on koh phayam i feel dizzy,talkative,sometimes a bit nauseous,and need to sleep for long periods,i think i am allergic or something 55555555

  4. #4
    Senior Member geir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Ranong
    Posts
    4,168
    Quote Originally Posted by steve w View Post
    don't think i will make it this year (plans do change) but its funny when on koh phayam i feel dizzy,talkative,sometimes a bit nauseous,and need to sleep for long periods,i think i am allergic or something 55555555
    Nothing to do with what you drink of cause 555
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bern - CH
    Posts
    151
    we (Chob, Dupree and me) were once bar owners for 15 minutes on loy krathong last year... after 15 minutes the generator went down and we didnt sell a single drink 555

    nice video and i'm sure i'll be back on the island but probably not this year.
    Money can't buy love but it can rent a pretty close imitation.

  6. #6
    Senior Member geir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Ranong
    Posts
    4,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Iltis View Post
    we (Chob, Dupree and me) were once bar owners for 15 minutes on loy krathong last year... after 15 minutes the generator went down and we didnt sell a single drink 555

    nice video and i'm sure i'll be back on the island but probably not this year.
    Ahhh, did I tell you..."You're fired!!" 555
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bern - CH
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    Ahhh, did I tell you..."You're fired!!" 555
    but i still want my salary for those 15 minutes 55555555555555
    Money can't buy love but it can rent a pretty close imitation.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    2,267
    Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    Ahhh, did I tell you..."You're fired!!" 555
    You're giving him the pink slip?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iltis View Post
    but i still want my salary for those 15 minutes 55555555555555
    I am sure he will pay you as soon as you show him your work permit.
    soupdragon likes this.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    3,282
    Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    Ahhh, did I tell you..."You're fired!!" 555
    Great. Now i can collect unemployment insurance..

    Any descent restaurants open up there in the last year?

  10. #10
    Senior Member geir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Ranong
    Posts
    4,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Great. Now i can collect unemployment insurance..

    Any descent restaurants open up there in the last year?
    For western food it's still behind Phuket, but the seafood is more fresh and better than most places. But again as most small places, some days they run out of some food and you might have to change your order from prawns to squid ;-)
    I would say our BBQs is the best on the island.......Oscars Bar is doing great Indian food, but it's not on the daily menu. Then of cause you have Blue Sky with a big western and Thai menu.
    Nothing really new, except from some small Thai restaurants that comes and goes.......

    Oh yeah, BurGeir King is not to bad 5555
    joyep and after like this.
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

  11. #11
    Senior Member nelsonone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,862
    Blue Sky still doing those excellent breakfasts Geir....I know its an obvious choice but I really like that place and think it would work in most Thai markets with just a little more attention to service

  12. #12
    Senior Member geir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Ranong
    Posts
    4,168
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    Blue Sky still doing those excellent breakfasts Geir....I know its an obvious choice but I really like that place and think it would work in most Thai markets with just a little more attention to service
    To be honest their breakfasts are shit.....one egg, 2 slices of Thai bacon, Thai toast, and Thai sausages don't do anything for me..............most other places do better breakfasts......me included if I wake up before 12 5555555555555

    Blue Sky is making loads of money, serving high end Thais. Even in low season they seem to be 70/80% full................They don't want foreigners, they want Asians/Thais paying big money to show off. The guests don't ask if the holiday was nice, they ask how much it cost...
    Last edited by geir; 25th July 2013 at 23:30.
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •