Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Pattaya daytime trade..

Reports ??

Six daytime ?? I saw some facebook posts pleading people to come out there evenings.. Stuff like if you love soi 6 support it, or it wont be here, etc.. Its the same soi 6 just later..

Babydolls ?? Been a week now, surely the haggle is concluded ??

Yes it appears babydolls is still closed, vlogger kev in Thailand has a video about soi 6 changes from a few days ago. I haven't watched it yet though.

Ok so the good news is Babydolls is back open in the first week of August, be interesting to see if it's the same hands on fun as before. I was watching Kev in Thailand giving an update the other day and apparantly all the short time rooms in soi 6 have had seals put on the doors and the bars have been told if they have rooms above a bar then they must have a guesthouse license. Daytime opening still restricted to 6pm opening. Apparantly massage shops can only employ qualified staff so you may get a better massage but that' might be all you're getting. It appears the crackdown is lasting longer than usual, it may be lasting till October I guess but we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by dontpanic View Post
    Apparantly massage shops can only employ qualified staff so you may get a better massage but that' might be all you're getting. It appears the crackdown is lasting longer than usual, it may be lasting till October I guess but we will see.
    I'm sure they can print off a massage certificate from somewhere 55

The cremation is in October so if it lasts till then it might be November until it gets back to normal.

So Babydolls is back open and a new gogo called annabelles has opened as part of the group and is supposed to be where the old g-spot gogo was near sugarbaby. The supposed order to take down all the neon signs has been roundly ignored, photos of walking street are as neon as ever.
    LivinLOS likes this.

So Babydolls is back open and a new gogo called annabelles has opened as part of the group and is supposed to be where the old g-spot gogo was near sugarbaby. The supposed order to take down all the neon signs has been roundly ignored, photos of walking street are as neon as ever.
    Babydolls is not part of a group

Windmill and Annabells are owned by the same guy , he used to have Sugarbaby before selling it on and "managing" it for the new owners for a period ...

windmill is currently closed I believe , the girls are in the new place
    'If it floats, flies or fcuks , it's cheaper to rent"

Windmill doesn't appear to be closed, they're certainly updating their social media almost daily, from what I read on PA a lot of staff from Babydolls went to Annabelles when Babydolls was closed for a "licensing" issue, Babydolls kept claiming that staff were being paid during the closure but I don't know if they were just being paid to work somewhere else.

Two interesting articles from Patttaya news.

https://pattayaone.news/en/tourists-...-fish-rubbish/ - things seem quiet even for low season.

https://pattayaone.news/en/walking-s...red-rip-signs/ - None of this seems to have happened!

Windmill doesn't appear to be closed, they're certainly updating their social media almost daily, from what I read on PA a lot of staff from Babydolls went to Annabelles when Babydolls was closed for a "licensing" issue, Babydolls kept claiming that staff were being paid during the closure but I don't know if they were just being paid to work somewhere else.
    I believe you are wrong, Windmill has been closed for well over a week now
    'If it floats, flies or fcuks , it's cheaper to rent"

It seems a few Thai language media groups (suphorn cable ??) have been scathingly critical of pattaya in the last month. Not the usual faux surprise that theres sex for sale but really much raking and exposing the environmental, pollution, dirt etc and contrasting that to a lack of visitors (low season obviously) and the message of losing higher value tourists..

It would appear that some of the Thai language media is 'getting' it in that respect, but will that translate into genuine pressure for change, hard to see how.

Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    I believe you are wrong, Windmill has been closed for well over a week now
    I do believe I was wrong, they've been updating their social media as usual but today they put up a message saying they'll be back open in the next ten days. Annabelles must be a good spot, I liked the layout of Gspot but the girls weren't in the same class as Windmill or Babydolls.

Apparently Annabelles was raided last night by army and police, I know raids are ongoing in Bangkok but what about Phuket/Samui/ Hua Hin?

The last 7 days has seen lots of coverage in Thai language media in how they intend to enforce what they want of the alcohol control act.. No more buy one get one, happy hour, or even free ice.. The same no logos, no branding, no branded glasses, no anything (for a while in chiang mai they said you couldnt even have liquor bottles on the shelves)..

Also.. Now talking about a 50k baht fine, or 2 years in jail.. For using facebook to 'check in' at a bar !!

http://ts1news.com/wordpress3/archives/184
    Last edited by LivinLOS; 11th August 2017 at 12:06.

Erm Patts full on let me tell you. So pipe doon ��������

^^ Glad to hear it, looked at one of the Pattaya vloggers last night and it looked very very quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Geespot View Post
    Erm Patts full on let me tell you. So pipe doon ��������
    Never known you to be out of bed for daytime Patts.. Your arrival to 6 usually around 5 or 6 at best anyway

Whats the status of 6 daytime now ?? Not seen the same complaints from 6 bar owners on FB but hard to tell if its active or not for the lunchtime trade.

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    Never known you to be out of bed for daytime Patts.. Your arrival to 6 usually around 5 or 6 at best anyway

Whats the status of 6 daytime now ?? Not seen the same complaints from 6 bar owners on FB but hard to tell if its active or not for the lunchtime trade.
    Used to go down with the boys 3pm in past. Was down other night 11pm which is unheard of. Wasn't bad but the modus operandi has changed. Far as I know still 6pm opening for most.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12