Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Bangkok

Quote Originally Posted by collectskulls View Post
    anyone actually go the Patpong area? I know it has a bead rep but if you know what to stay away from ...
    I don't go to gogos but I like the Little corner bars in Patpong
    But there is an underlying tension all throughout that place, IMO

I too prefer cowboy especially the bars with outdoor seating, you get bgs coming out and chatting on their smoke breaks between dancing, it can be a good way of sussing out talant before going inside and listening to the techno crap at full blast.

Patpong is best avoided, whenever I stayed in Silom I never made it there without even trying to avoid, Bangkok gogos are a lot more hard sell especially around nana.

Patpong was where spent most my time if out for gogo after about 6 months of being there, also some good beer bars or pubs around just had to stay away from boys town ....

found the girls little younger and very little to no english though

Just stay away from the upstairs bars ( ping pong etc)

Lived in BKK on Suk Soi 13 for a year around 2013 and grew to love the place.

Can spend hours sitting at the railing of Big Dogs (entrance to Nana) watching the world go by.

Normally start the night on Soi Cowboy for Happy hour sat outside watching the Soi come alive. Hardly ever visit Patpong unless I am going to Maggie Choo's.
    KSR can be fun for something different, nice to take the river boat taxi down there from Taksin BTS past all the temples.

Thonglor for nice restaurants and cool bars.

Will be there for a photo shoot in 3 weeks just in time for the Beer gardens opening at the shopping malls

Quote Originally Posted by Philly View Post
    Can spend hours sitting at the railing of Big Dogs (entrance to Nana) watching the world go by.

just in time for the Beer gardens opening at the shopping malls
    usually sat at Tiki across from there as got view of the stairs with the lb trying to pull punters and the occasional mis step ...

which malls for beer gardens?

Quote Originally Posted by collectskulls View Post
    usually sat at Tiki across from there as got view of the stairs with the lb trying to pull punters and the occasional mis step ...

which malls for beer gardens?
    All the big malls have beer gardens in December, Siam Paragon, Central etc. Over 300 in total - Where are the Best Winter Beer Gardens in Bangkok, Thailand?

New User
    Waharoa...! I am going to agreeing with you that Bangkok is so nice and famous city of Thailand. It has many attractive places to enjoying some time there. I would to love go there again with my whole family to explore its historical places. I must share my personal experience with you all after coming back from its journey. Any suggestion for us?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12