Thread: Dental work

Dental work

I'm trying to plan a couple of trips to get some dental work done and was wondering if any of you guys had experience of getting more than a filling or whitening done?

I need a couple (maybe 4) implants and bone grafting too.

I've heard/read good reports about Dr Cherry in Pattaya and Bumrungrad Hospital BKK, Dr Cherry seems good but BH seemed to be priced highest.

Maybe BH is worth it, but at those prices it'd be the same as getting it done at home and I would rather get this done where I can chill out and get a massage rather than go back to work the next day.

I'm not looking for the cheapest deal out there, just shopping around for a decent price/quality balance.

I have had a fair bit of dental work done in Pattaya, but no implants.
    I had four single surface fillings at ฿1,000 each and one two-surface at ฿1,500, also one post and crown at ฿8,000 and a quadruple root canal (six visits) which proved very difficult because of dentin costing about ฿6,000.

If you need someone in Phuket ..I can recommend...I had root canal..inplant and other work...small clinic but many of the Docs there also work in the hospitals...nice friendly staff..The owner is Thai but educated in Japan and the US...relaxed vibe...great results..reasonable and competitive prices..open every day

Yes, if you've used them and can recommend them please post or pm me the details. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrDK View Post
    I have had a fair bit of dental work done in Pattaya, but no implants.
    I had four single surface fillings at ฿1,000 each and one two-surface at ฿1,500, also one post and crown at ฿8,000 and a quadruple root canal (six visits) which proved very difficult because of dentin costing about ฿6,000.
    Do you know the name of the clinic you used?