Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Half the kids at a Phuket school on drugs !

Half the kids at a Phuket school on drugs !

Phuket School Drugs Raid Finds Half Students Test Positive - Phuket Wan

Holy crap.. 50% of an entire school testing positive..

That's just insane.

Test positive for what?
    Custard should be a colour...cos I could then paint over the mess I've just made!!!

Drugs but from what I have been told the standard Thai drug test is meth ice yabba speed and associated meth derivative uppers..

I doubt many school kids could afford coke which also kicks that test purple.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Test positive for what?
    The article doesn't say but as far as I know the urine test kits are for meth and the photos of the test kits have meth written on them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

What a great place for kids to grow up...........sorry, couldn't help myself 5555
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

How long after taking something do you give a positive result. It's Tuesday so if you only test positive for 24-48 hrs then this isn't just a Friday night kicker.

Think it's only weed that stay in your system for weeks. Other drugs is what I've been told not likely to leave longer tracks than alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    Think it's only weed that stay in your system for weeks. Other drugs is what I've been told not likely to leave longer tracks than alcohol.
    For urine tests 2 - 3 days average for meth, speed, coke, etc.. Much less for hallucinogens.. And factors like exercise, fluid intake, saunas etc can help flush too I hear..

To think 50% had taken it in the last 2 - 3 days.. How many had taken it outside the test range.. or how many managed to find a clean piss source ??

In fact I struggle to believe this.. Perhaps a poor test setup, contamination, or something weird., it's just too high (pun intended)..

The program that was on TV here last night, said that kids from 8 have been hooked in Yaba, think they even interviewed a lad who had been addicted since 12. Pretty sad to be honest, but every country has its drug problems.

my MIL had to go to a parent meeting the other day

they told her the kids(12-13) are too focused on boyfriend/girlfriends

caused defcon5 with my wife and her mom, they a bit worriers

guess they shouldn't worry that much

'If it floats, flies or fcuks , it's cheaper to rent"

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post

caused defcon5 with my wife and her mom,
    So, they remained completely relaxed, did not bat an eyebrow? 555 DEFCON - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    Phuket School Drugs Raid Finds Half Students Test Positive - Phuket Wan

Holy crap.. 50% of an entire school testing positive..

That's just insane.
    Slightly different story about this in the Gazette.

Phuket student drug flunkies heading for summer camp rehab

PHUKET: A group of 29 Phuket students all of whom tested positive for drugs are in for a summer camp they'd not expected.

The news follows officials from the Phuket Internal Security Office (PISO) yesterday carrying out urine drug tests on students at Phuket Technical College, Phuket Technology School, Phuket Vocational College and Plookpanya School.

A total of 827 students were tested, of whom 29 tested positive for illegal substances.
    Phuket NEWS: Phuket student drug flunkies heading for summer camp

Quote Originally Posted by faultytowers View Post
    Slightly different story about this in the Gazette.

Phuket NEWS: Phuket student drug flunkies heading for summer camp
    Not sure which news paper to believe??? but if its the latter that's more accurate, you are really going to upset a few of the neggies with that new statistic!!!55555 and for gods sake do not show any other statistics showing anywhere else in the world is any worse, ferk they'll have coronaries and not know what to moan about for all of 10 minutes!!!55555
    Custard should be a colour...cos I could then paint over the mess I've just made!!!

I hope Phuket Gazette is right.
    I know drugs is more common among older kids in Ranong. I recon at least 50% of all the boys between 15-18 are using Meth on weekly basis.
    How I know that?? From parents to some of those kids and the trouble they are facing.

Not sure which news paper to believe???
    I don't know if either story is accurate but the figures in the Phuketwan article seemed statistically above what random testing would normally show. Numerous times both papers have ran conflicting stories about something that has happened , my problem with Phuketwan is their obvious editorial bias. Any comments that dare to disagree/question their viewpoint are either moderated , edited , abused or even "rewritten" by the 'Editor' !

We are seriously thinking of putting Air's two boys in school in Udon Thani.

Quote Originally Posted by billpay View Post
    We are seriously thinking of putting Air's two boys in school in Udon Thani.
    But are you sure it's better up there?? The YaBa is so cheap, think it's all over the place. Maybe it's better to have them in Phuket as you can keep an eye on them. Extended families seem to be better at spoiling them than actually question/educate the kids.

Not sure which news paper to believe??? but if its the latter that's more accurate, you are really going to upset a few of the neggies with that new statistic!!!55555 and for gods sake do not show any other statistics showing anywhere else in the world is any worse, ferk they'll have coronaries and not know what to moan about for all of 10 minutes!!!55555
    I was saying that 50% of kids in a school in the last 3 days just wasnt right..

Even 29 in the last 3 days is a shocker if its under 16s.

Will be fun watching the Phuketwan ed now have a hissy fit and start deleting all the comments that question his reporting !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast