Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Pablo
  • 1 Post By TLandHim
  • 1 Post By Pablo

Thread: Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

On this Mother's Day in Thailand, a special wish for a Happy Birthday to Her Majesty Queen Mother Sirikit...88years.

2 KINGS.jpg
    TLandHim and Dkdude like this.

Progressive liberalism is a mental disorder, time to M.A.G.A.

A lovely lady, she was truly beautiful which even as a young boy I could appreciate.

Took photos of her and King Bhumipol with a Kodak Box Brownie in the late 1950's
    How the world is changed, I was on a balcony above the Auckland War Memorial Museum with a school mate and we were totally alone. Now imagine that these days with all the security we would have been kicked off
    slampay likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TLandHim View Post
    A lovely lady, she was truly beautiful which even as a young boy I could appreciate.

Took photos of her and King Bhumipol with a Kodak Box Brownie in the late 1950's
    How the world is changed, I was on a balcony above the Auckland War Memorial Museum with a school mate and we were totally alone. Now imagine that these days with all the security we would have been kicked off
    Cool story.

Yup, that was about the time that the Royal Couple did a sort of "world tour"...including Hollywood, and a chance to meet the "other" King, Elvis Presley. Lol
    TLandHim likes this.

Progressive liberalism is a mental disorder, time to M.A.G.A.

Paul, you really like men with big hair? Whatís up with that? Lol

Conway Twitty....
    A woman won The Nobel Peace Prize? Must have been a pretty good sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by TLandHim View Post

Thought you were mid 60’s of age...dang.
    A woman won The Nobel Peace Prize? Must have been a pretty good sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by slampay View Post
    Thought you were mid 60ís of age...dang.
    You are saying "dang"?
    How do you think I feel?

Still not all bad, took my Harley Electraglide for a run this afternoon and could still notice the bumps on the lovely young thing walking her dog. That's the only thing I have found good about cold weather, I get to notice some delightfully endowed ladies here.