Thread: bing translate that they use on facebook is not that good

bing translate that they use on facebook is not that good

an example,a girl i know posted in thai today(she speaks and writes good english as well) but?

ข่าวคุณปูออกสื่อแต่ละทีอยู่ต่างประเทศตลอด ภาษีช้าน ว่าจะซื้อรถคันแรกมาแจกลูกหลานสนองนโยบายคุณปูซักหน่อยให้รถติดทั่วประเทศเท่ๆ. ว้าแย่จังหมดเขตุซะงั้นThe news media issued by each crab you are overseas at any. Slow tax on whether to buy the first car coming to your descendants distribution policy needs a little cleaning crab, the nationwide car. Wow those are crossed out, bad sleep event

Hmmm you see what i mean 55555555

Try Google, it makes much more sense.......

Press grandfather out the media in different countries throughout the tax that would slow the car talk descendant policy to grandfather bit cool car nationwide. I snap out of the stinky stuff.

I usually do both Bing and Google and put the pieces together

Quote Originally Posted by steve w View Post
    an example,a girl i know posted in thai today(she speaks and writes good english as well) but?

ข่าวคุณปูออกสื่อแต่ละทีอยู่ต่างประเทศตลอด ภาษีช้าน ว่าจะซื้อรถคันแรกมาแจกลูกหลานสนองนโยบายคุณปูซักหน่อยให้รถติดทั่วประเทศเท่ๆ. ว้าแย่จังหมดเขตุซะงั้นThe news media issued by each crab you are overseas at any. Slow tax on whether to buy the first car coming to your descendants distribution policy needs a little cleaning crab, the nationwide car. Wow those are crossed out, bad sleep event

Hmmm you see what i mean 55555555
    Easy - crab = crap (b/p a common substitution).

So, adjusting the sentence structure and some meanings:-

" The overseas news media issue crap. If you buy a Thai built car and claim the tax rebate you can't transfer the car to your children or other family member - that concession has been cancelled and I can't sleep at night (because I have to pay for the car - can you help me 555!)

Maybe I've been here too long 55555!

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbaz View Post
    Easy - crab = crap (b/p a common substitution).

So, adjusting the sentence structure and some meanings:-

" The overseas news media issue crap. If you buy a Thai built car and claim the tax rebate you can't transfer the car to your children or other family member - that concession has been cancelled and I can't sleep at night (because I have to pay for the car - can you help me 555!)

Maybe I've been here too long 55555!
    Or been in that situation before 55555555

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Or been in that situation before 55555555
    Nahh Cappy - I am just aware of local Thai news - unlike most tourists.