Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Marriage --- discuss

Marriage --- discuss

Saw this today, just too good to not repost

discuss.jpg
    #MotoAsia - Ultimate motorcycle tours

Wrong forum try TD!!!!5555
    Custard should be a colour...cos I could then paint over the mess I've just made!!!

What a terrible wedding photo! Mind you the younger sister at the back looks OK.

I love this pic, In most cases it's spot on. I still get slagged off by the Mrs now and then as I didn't follow the flow and pay sinsot when we got married.
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

Any time the subject has ever come up, regarding the she-wok OR any of her friends, my response is always the same... "How much would a Thai man pay?"

It's always successfully ended the discussion.

That said, if it kept the peace, I'm really not totally against paying something small so long as it went back to her... if that situation should ever arise.
    soupdragon likes this.

They should add another bubble that says sin sot...

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    I love this pic, In most cases it's spot on. I still get slagged off by the Mrs now and then as I didn't follow the flow and pay sinsot when we got married.
    we have a wedding picture from our wedding dinner in Toronto, but just dressed nice
    Ao has been on me to get a proper wedding picture with her wearing a wedding gown
    I finally agreed we'd do it in Bangkok next time i am there
    But i told her just a normal suit for me, no thai wear
    Maybe a dick move but i just feel kind of feel weird wearing it.........not making fun of anyone who has done it, it just isn't me

Come on! Do it for us mate...
    K2, ub2yoo and WarProfiteer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    They should add another bubble that says sin sot...
    Why they've got in covered with the dollar signs!!!555
    Custard should be a colour...cos I could then paint over the mess I've just made!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Maybe a dick move but i just feel kind of feel weird wearing it.........not making fun of anyone who has done it, it just isn't me
    ha, ha,ha,

This made me think of that picture some guy posted on the P-I forum, a few years back. He was visiting somewhere in Isaan, and his TG had him all dolled up for a photo session. He had a full on old style "Thai dancer" suit on, complete with headgear, makeup, and lipstick! 555555555

He said the locals were laughing "with" him, but the consensus was, that they were surely laughing "at" him.

It was the same mutt who was threatening Gee about coming to his village and giving him a thrashing, etc. 555 I think he called it an "attitude adjustment"?
    Last edited by Pablo; 20th September 2013 at 13:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    It was the same mutt who was threatening Gee about coming to his village and giving him a thrashing, etc. 555 I think he called it an "attitude adjustment"?
    Nope.. You will have to narrow it down a bit more than that..
    Pablo, Dodger and WarProfiteer like this.

We made wedding pictures in Phuket, no clown outfit. I was supposed to have a white suit, but as their trousers wasn't big enough I ended up wearing my jeans. Had a nice jacket and shirt tho.......
    And we had a western style party on Phayam, 100+ people, huge BBQ and loads of booze. Fun party, no monks or that kind of stuff.
    My sinsot was probably paying gasoline to the closest family to come down to KP.....5K Baht.
    Think the party cost me about 30K......not to bad as it made me entitled to half of what I own 5555

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    we have a wedding picture from our wedding dinner in Toronto, but just dressed nice
    Ao has been on me to get a proper wedding picture with her wearing a wedding gown
    I finally agreed we'd do it in Bangkok next time i am there

I had to do that one year after our wedding.. Full set up with some strange bacgrounds and shit. She changed dress 4 times, and i had my suit. Would never use a thai dress and look like a piccolo from a hotel....

15000b and 3 hours later we where finished, and 2 days later we got an album with some heavy photoshopped pictures...

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    And we had a western style party on Phayam, 100+ people, huge BBQ and loads of booze. Fun party, no monks or that kind of stuff.
    That was fun...when you doing that again 555

ha, ha,ha,

This made me think of that picture some guy posted on the P-I forum, a few years back. He was visiting somewhere in Isaan, and his TG had him all dolled up for a photo session. He had a full on old style "Thai dancer" suit on, complete with headgear, makeup, and lipstick! 555555555

He said the locals were laughing "with" him, but the consensus was, that they were surely laughing "at" him.

Now now ,- that was Sutto.
    He diced her and is happily married with a leuk krung kid.

And - the threats of attitude adjustment were made several times to several people -
    Some of us have memories - don't try re-inventing history.
    Last edited by K2; 20th September 2013 at 19:24. Reason: Tidying Up

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    That was fun...when you doing that again 555
    Once is more than enough..........could do with another party, just not the marriage thingie.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbaz View Post

And - the threats of attitude adjustment were made several times to several people - by Geespot.

You would hope so!

ha, ha,ha,

Naaaaa that was Justcruizing, I gave him my address and instrctions how to get there.................he shit his pants................think he is a mod on TD now 555555555

Never been bitch slapped in Soi Eric though 55555555555555

Quote Originally Posted by kris-one View Post
    You would hope so!
    Dunno plenty guys willing to take on their Mrs Thai kids..............not in me to do it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbaz View Post

And - the threats of attitude adjustment were made several times to several people - by Geespot.

Stirring the pot again.........
    Last edited by K2; 20th September 2013 at 19:22. Reason: Tidying Up

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast