Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: rhianna in thailand..

Talking rhianna in thailand..

i follow her on instagram has uploaded some photos of her in phuket.. on bangla road and fantasea thing out on a luxery yatch and this.... made me laugh

Stillearly likes this.

Welcome to Thailand Famouse Farang Chocolate Lady. Now give me an autograph...

K2
    Its My Life .....!

Quote Originally Posted by K2 View Post
    The problem is that at least. 10 Guys walk around with small lories on Bangla and nobody takes action. If you have police walking around who just take action on what the chief crook says then you have a problem. If you are a fully authorised officer at law, you take action against every infraction, not only like a pupet only against those infractions your superior mentionned at the start of your patrol. But we all know why.
    K2 and LivinLOS like this.

I'm surprised they haven't detained the Chocolate Lady. There's tea to extract..

I wonder if our old buddy AgŁero hit it....

K2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    I'm surprised they haven't detained the Chocolate Lady. There's tea to extract..
    Lucky she didnt get a piss test 55555
    Its My Life .....!

Note whilst on the island of Phuket she didn't feel complete without a visit to Kamala, just mentioning like!!!!55555
    Custard should be a colour...cos I could then paint over the mess I've just made!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Note whilst on the island of Phuket she didn't feel complete without a visit to Kamala, just mentioning like!!!!55555
    No that's one chick I would happily pay to have her crash into me 5555555555555555
    Dodger likes this.

Instagram

we did some AV on this boat. Therefore i have 'met' Rihanna's ample derriere!
    I'm gonna make my own thread, with Blackjack and Hookers!

without photos, it didn't happen

See what happens when you let chicks in? They can't help blabbing:Phuket NEWS: Phuket Viral: Rihanna sex show tweets put ball in po

Thanks a lot you stupid slut...

Quote Originally Posted by ub2yoo View Post
    If anything, Phuket becomes even more popular, the place where Rihanna just has been ...

Over the last years, many people from my office planned their holidays in Thailand, but this year, I had so many people
    asking me for 'advise' on their Phuket (pronounced like Ph in photo), it's just crazy. Everyone and their dog are going there this year.

I've stopped giving advise, too ... because at the end, everyone goes against my advise & recommendation for other destinations in Thailand, and most of them tell me later they have booked around Patong. So WTF, why ask me then where to go in Thailand in the first place, again and again?

But Phuket is very high on the list with most people here, more than ever.
    a guy in my office, really super nice guy but probably married to one of richest families in Canada
    they went to Thailand with 4 other couples and rented a whole resort in Samui
    he asked me about Thailand a bit but didn't even bother really advising him because i knew they wouldn't like it and when he came back, he was a bit negative on it
    too 3rd world for them

K2
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve@thaib View Post
    See what happens when you let chicks in? They can't help blabbing:Phuket NEWS: Phuket Viral: Rihanna sex show tweets put ball in po

What morons they are ...of course been going on for years ... why not capitalise on it instead of this headless chicken face save charade ... perfect opportunity to expand such opperations with Rhianna's free promotion ... gift horse!?

Pattaya bar owners Assn. should give her an all expenses invite there 5555 ... I'm sure IJ would play perfect host/guide 555
    Its My Life .....!

You are right about this peak season being a bumper one, we have been fully booked on every property for a few months now, so have most other agents we deal with. I'm trying to find a 2 bed property for peak today and no one has any accommodation left!!! and we are still getting 20 emails a day for peak!!!!

So if you are thinking of coming for Christmas/New Year this year book quickly, as I'm sure the hotels will be getting fully booked by now as well.
    Custard should be a colour...cos I could then paint over the mess I've just made!!!

That is a bit strange Dodger, as I've never booked a room in my life. I just show up and something get arranged. One time I had to check out 3 places before I found some vacancy. Then again, I never stay on high end places on the beach. Maybe those places are fully booked.
    Phuket, especially Patong, is overbuilt so it's no problem to find a room.
    Apartments and houses is another story I guess.
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    That is a bit strange Dodger, as I've never booked a room in my life. I just show up and something get arranged. One time I had to check out 3 places before I found some vacancy. Then again, I never stay on high end places on the beach. Maybe those places are fully booked.
    Phuket, especially Patong, is overbuilt so it's no problem to find a room.
    Apartments and houses is another story I guess.
    We have studio apartments to 8 bed villas and everything in between. compared to the previous 5 years, this year has and is seeing unprecedented levels of enquiries and bookings. I was pretty much fully booked for peak season about 3 months ago? never so early have I had this level of bookings and we look after more property now. I am in contact with a lot of the islands other rental agents and they are all saying the same. Today I've been searching and searching for a 2 bed apartment in Nai Thon and tried everyone, nothing all fully booked!! considering last year the enquiry levels start to increase from now for peak season, we are already getting over 50 a day, of which most we are having to decline, how many next month?. Predominantly Russian clients, but based on this my impression is this peak season is going to be a bumper one for everyone.

Hotels I do not deal with much if at all, the only experience really is our place and we've only really started marketing recently. But if they are experiencing anything like the level increased levels, which I cannot see why not, then I'd tell people to book early to save disappointment. Or I'm sure even in peak season some hotels will have vacancies, just maybe not the ones you like staying in?

Better stick a quick rider, I'm not boasting or showing off in anyway, just telling it how it is this year for all rental agents I know.

Quote Originally Posted by ub2yoo View Post
    ... she really might be the best thing happening to Phuket lately ;-)
    She ranks right up there with paris hilton IMO! (which is pretty low)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast