Thread: Setting up a Mirror for a Webcam?

Question Setting up a Mirror for a Webcam?

A BM from PI set up a mirror a few years back for the MTB webcam which was great for use on a mobile. However I forget which BM it was, NeedHoliday or Nautalis maybe?

Does anyone know how to set this up by any chance?

PatongBeachWebcam

It was me, but not sure you need what I did for MTB if you just want to use it on your phone. It just needs wrapping in some javascript: http://padawan.org/webcam/patong/

Thanks NH, that's loading perfectly on my phone now but just not refreshing itself. Any way to get it to auto refresh?

It should refresh and did when I tried, but via 3G on my phone it's not - I think it's fetching a new image before it can download it so ends up in a cycle of not getting anything. I'll increase the refresh timer.

Nice one NH, it's humming away on my phone now, thanks a mil!

By the way I used to get great use out of your MTB mirror you set up. I'd 'virtually' buy the MTB staff a few drinks and they would do a choke dee to the webcam.....I felt I was in LOS for those few moments. I didn't do it too often but it was good fun!

Nicke was never shy about sending on his PayPal details shortly afterwards.....it's not easy getting a credit line in Thailand!! 5555

Heh that's cool and a fun idea, didn't think anyone was using it like that 555.