Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Cashpoint November 2013 TR

Cashpoint November 2013 TR

Friday 8 November
    Touch down in Swampy and shared a cab with Andy666 to Pattaya. Raining hard and the taxis driver a) seemed to think he was at the Indy500 and b) didn’t seem to know where LK Metro was. After he went past the turning off Soi Diana I just got out and walked (in the rain) to the Irish Rovers.

Where they had no record of my booking, had no real interest in looking at the Emails confirming from Simon. I was told that Simon was in Koh Chang and Josh not around. Oh well – did they have any rooms? One small one, available at noon. I had breakfast went for a walk in the rain and came back to find that it would be another hour until it would be ready.

Finally got in about half past one to a, quite frankly, shabby room. By this stage I was beyond caring and I just fell asleep for a few hours.

Woke up around fiveish to meet Stillearly (on his last night) – good chat and good man. Pity he was leaving the next day.
    Off to Temujin’s (PA BM) Soi 6 crawl where we started off in Corner Bar. OK onto the girls of the evening:

Apple. On my to do list (and now done). A few vignettes

- After a scrub in the shower she proceeded to spit on my Johnson (good) then announced that it smelt like I had VD! I protested but she came up with the unanswerable line “I’ve sucked 1,000 cocks before.” Probably an understatement but it is also exactly 1,000 more cocks than I have sucked - so back in the shower for further scrubbing.

- After the deed was (quickly) done I was treated to a show of various photos she keeps in her wallet including one of her getting a nursing qualification from the crown prince. A chat about her daughter (Fug, 11 y/o) and then she insisted on my taking her phone number.

- I got a couple of photos of her but all showing something (she’s not shy!). I tried to get her to cover up for a photo but she didn’t seem to understand/care.

Back to the Soi 6 crawl and then after it started ending I decided to go to WS. First stop Pattaya Beer Garden – dead as a dodo.

Then Red Car bar (I spent two minutes there – about a minute more than was necessary), then Bamboo bar where I got knocked back!!!

OK she was the best looking girl there but it was Bamboo. Things were not turning out well.

Off to Babydolls and barfined a rather chunky younger girl (Ya). She only asked BHT2,000 LT but then did a runner at 5am. I couldn’t really be bothered so gave her BHT1,500.

Saturday 9 November
    Up, checked out (not a word about the booking) and checked into QV on Soi 6. A drink (water) with Baddad (who is posting a long and involved thread on PA) in the Billabong. A really nice guy and a refreshing change to some (but not all!) of the people you meet in Pattaya.

Had lunch in the QV then headed into town. For some reason I went into Las Vegas II Go-Go on Soi 13/2 – was pleasantly surprised. Old school music, a few characters ST’d Me, 35 y/o, had a couple of beers and started to feel better.

Went to Club4 for a quick look after my trip to Las Vegas II. It’s off third road, almost next to (about 100yrds down the same road) as Full Love Inn (just follow the signs for Full Love Inn). Full Love Inn looks a very fine short time place.

You have to ring the bell to get in (like Telephone and Le Carre Blanc). Inside it has a cool nightclub sort of vibe (well cool to Cashpoint!). I ordered a beer. No spare girls but the cashier asked one of the other blokes if he wanted his lady - I don’t think that he had bought her a drink. I bought her a LD and she dutifully ground away but the flesh was weak (and it sort of felt like sloppy seconds…) so I paid up and went on my way.

Quick snooze then off to Z Bar on Soi 6 to watch the rugby (Eng v Arg).

A few games of pool and LDs for Dao (from Z bar) then asked her if she wanted a barfine. No!!! Another refusal – what was happening? Have I brought the Z game to Pattaya? OK off to Nightwish and chatted to Wen (whom I chatted to the night before), bought a dress for then asked about a barfine. Another knock back!!

Although “Viking” (the owner of Nightwish) did then tell me that her mother (actually farang step mother I found out later) had died that morning but she had chosen to come to the bar to see her friends. So I stayed for a bit of a chat with her. Nice girl, 39, looks after her two children together with a niece. All are in Pattaya which made a change from leaving them back in Isaan with the grandparents.

But still – Cashpoint the man who couldn’t score on Soi 6.

So once again off to WS around 1am but got off the songthaew to check out BR. Came across a gorgeous 25 y/o Bangkok girl (“My”). She wanted BHT2,000 LT – not a problem. Back in the room good boom boom followed by an interesting chat. Read Medical Sciences for 2 years then swapped to accountancy when she got pregnant. The father is a doctor but she chucked him out for doing drugs (!). Wanted to go to Venice and Liverpool. Very good English and knew a lot about LUFC (even knew the score v Fulham!) but oddly enough did not know about Hillsborough.

But she wanted to do a runner at 5am! (“Have to go to Bangkok”). Gave her BHT1,000 and explained that no LT, no BHT2k.

Quote Originally Posted by cashpoint View Post

- After the deed was (quickly) done I was treated to a show of various photos she keeps in her wallet including one of her getting a nursing qualification from the crown prince.
    Ha.. I 'bumped into' her recently also.. Total mad psycho.. Jumped on me in the street, dragged me in the bar.. And offered a 2 pop 3 hole 500b special (which I wasnt going to hold up my end of that bargain) because she claimed room rent was due.. Also had the photos from prince and nursing quals story.. Bet she reels that one out 5 times a night.

Also put number in my phone (quickly deleted). 2 mins later she was onto her next target.. I felt used.

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    Ha.. I 'bumped into' her recently also.. Total mad psycho.. Jumped on me in the street, dragged me in the bar.. And offered a 2 pop 3 hole 500b special (which I wasnt going to hold up my end of that bargain) because she claimed room rent was due.. Also had the photos from prince and nursing quals story.. Bet she reels that one out 5 times a night.

Also put number in my phone (quickly deleted). 2 mins later she was onto her next target.. I felt used.
    I feel for you! Next day below + some photos to follow:

Sunday 10 November
    Couldn’t get back to sleep so up and off to JP bar. I stayed around for 2 beers. A few interesting characters and a lot of very very strange ones together with some actually quite hot looking women (who knew it).

I then decided to make a move on a "sure thing". A lady, lots of tattoos, 40+, plastered. Surely I could not fail! But she said "cannot"!!! What???

I slunk off to second road to get a baht bus back to Soi 6. Even the few tailors that were up at that time of day averted their gaze, turned into their shops and avoided me – a truly appalling start to the trip.

Breakfast at the new place in Soi 3 run by Roger. Interesting guy and good breakfast but I’m going to have to start laying off the cooked breakfasts.

Later a drink and a chat with Baddad (who has something very wrong with his arm – as I pointed out most likely because it’s his only way of getting any action at the moment!) , then off on a mini gentlemen’s club tour. Songthaew to Jomtien and got off at the junction with (I think) Bunkanchana. From there it was a five minute walk to the Winchester but I headed further east to Rioja.

After about 15 minutes found Rioja and went inside for a beer only to find that the girl allotted to me (Nee?) set off all my LB detectors. I’m pretty sure she wasn’t but she was tall, had a deep voice and large hands. Saw Cheap Charlie and Nuff (other PA BMs with complicated lives) come and sit in on the other side of the bar – Nee told me that CC was a good man (jai dee) but “mao mak mak”

Good, albeit slightly cheesy Filipino band. Paid up and headed back to the Winchester.

Into the Winchester, took a girl upstairs – can’t for the life of me remember her name. Forgettable for both of us I’m sure.

Back to the QV, a snooze and then took Baddad off to Soi 6 for a couple of hours where he had a number of drinks, met a few BMs and had a, I hope, reasonable time. Then off to Secrets for their party at about 9pm. Saw CC and Nuff again as well as Irish Jonny . To be quite honest I found the whole atmosphere a bit cliquey – the rather drunk English guy next to me told me he had been invited to the new CEO’s party earlier that day and had come down from Bangkok. I think that I was supposed to be impressed.

So a few STs, two unsatisfactory LTs. What to do? I called Bee. Went off to Cherry Bar and had a drink while waiting for her to arrive. This is a girl I met two years ago and last saw a year ago. We had chatted on Skype intermittently.

However what I had neglected to think through was the fact that I was staying at a hotel on Soi 6. A few slightly awkward questions later (I ended up admitting to one ST) we were in Soi 6 having a drink at Z bar. I went off and had a quick chat with Wen at Nightwish to see how I was to find out tonight she was ready for me to barfine her – aaagh!!

Back to Z bar, paid the bill and off to the room. Really good to see Bee again.
    Coolhand likes this.

Sometimes the Pattaya Gods can be cruel, I've found in Patts that when you get a bad night nothing goes for you, just chalk it down to one of those things, although when your time there is limited it can be frustrating.

^absolutely... it happens from time to time... best just to write such things off as inconsequential if ya can, but it does feel like wasted time when on a vacation.

Friday 8 November
    Touch down in Swampy and shared a cab with Andy666 to Pattaya. Raining hard and the taxis driver a) seemed to think he was at the Indy500 and b) didn’t seem to know where LK Metro was. After he went past the turning off Soi Diana I just got out and walked (in the rain) to the Irish Rovers.

Where they had no record of my booking, had no real interest in looking at the Emails confirming from Simon. I was told that Simon was in Koh Chang and Josh not around. Oh well – did they have any rooms? One small one, available at noon. I had breakfast went for a walk in the rain and came back to find that it would be another hour until it would be ready.

Finally got in about half past one to a, quite frankly, shabby room. By this stage I was beyond caring and I just fell asleep for a few hours.

Woke up around fiveish to meet Stillearly (on his last night) – good chat and good man. Pity he was leaving the next day.
    Off to Temujin’s (PA BM) Soi 6 crawl where we started off in Corner Bar. OK onto the girls of the evening:

- After a scrub in the shower she proceeded to spit on my Johnson (good) then announced that it smelt like I had VD! I protested but she came up with the unanswerable line “I’ve sucked 1,000 cocks before.” Probably an understatement but it is also exactly 1,000 more cocks than I have sucked - so back in the shower for further scrubbing.

- After the deed was (quickly) done I was treated to a show of various photos she keeps in her wallet including one of her getting a nursing qualification from the crown prince. A chat about her daughter (Fug, 11 y/o) and then she insisted on my taking her phone number.

- I got a couple of photos of her but all showing something (she’s not shy!). I tried to get her to cover up for a photo but she didn’t seem to understand/care.

Back to the Soi 6 crawl and then after it started ending I decided to go to WS. First stop Pattaya Beer Garden – dead as a dodo.

Then Red Car bar (I spent two minutes there – about a minute more than was necessary), then Bamboo bar where I got knocked back!!!

OK she was the best looking girl there but it was Bamboo. Things were not turning out well.

Off to Babydolls and barfined a rather chunky younger girl (Ya). She only asked BHT2,000 LT but then did a runner at 5am. I couldn’t really be bothered so gave her BHT1,500.

that's just too funny! 5555

Shes actually kinda mad funny.. Had a buddy and me in proper fits from being so hyper and off the wall..

Nice TR. I am looking so much more forward to my next trip when I read this

Sorry I missed u mate, I liked the layout of Club 4, hooked up with Apple, an ex Soi 6 girl.

DP, yes sometimes it doesn't go according to plan but sometimes a bit of variety is necessary! WP, I still remember our trip 2 years ago - it was a good time (remember Mrs. Mop?). Slampay, it was a spit the coffee moment! Livinlos, I'm sure you know her better than I do. YankeeDK, I'm afraid it gets a bit boring now. Bawdy - sorry to have missed you. My fault - I should have looked at the Thai Dreaming PMs (are we allowed to mention TD????).

A few photos (I can only upload 5 at a time!)

1. Apple, 2. Las Vegas II, 3. "Me" 4. My (walking out of the door), 5. No sex massage near Bliss Lounge!
    Attached Images Attached Images

And a few more photos.

1 and 2 View from (and of) my room at the QV). 3. Girl from Winchester, 4 and 5 Junction of Jomtien Beach Road (and location for prostate massage!)

(and location for prostate massage!)
    What has been seen.. cannot be unseen..

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    What has been seen.. cannot be unseen..
    Apparently Tootsies offers something similar (but the relevant appendage doesn't have a bone in it......).

You've got to go to Patts with the right attitude, every time you go into a bar or gogo you're rolling the dice, some of the time you're going to get snake eyes, sometimes double 6's. One thing it surely has is variety.

Monday 11 November (Remembrance Day)
    Up, breakfast at QV and then checked out. I had liked it and booked it for 2 nights (they only had two nights available) but it is not somewhere for a GFE (or more accurately not somewhere for a GFE with Bee).

Bee took me off to her room on her new motorbike where we dumped the bags. She then took me off to show me where she worked – a small massage parlour in View Talay 5D (just across from the bus stop for the bus to the airport). She wanted to work that day because it was payday. She gets paid every ten days and gets BHT100 for each hour’s massage. Since I saw her last year she had also gotten a second hand motorbike (BHT12k which she bought through a pawn shop, pledging her jewelry for a six month loan). She has been to English and massage classes and seemed to be getting on.

I went for a walk along Jomtien beach for a few hours while she did some work (no happy endings she promised!) and then we went to the temple on Pratumnak Hill and then to Tukcom.

The night before (and on Skype) I had promised to buy her a new (smart) phone and she had obviously not forgotten! I had in mind a Samsung Y / Duos (or similar) but she saw, and very obviously liked the Samsung S3 mini. Well I suppose it wasn’t an Iphone or S4 so BHT9,650 later and Bee was the proud owner of a Samsung S3 mini (with case). The shop (with ladyboy saleswoman!) download various apps (Skype, facebook, whatsapp, Line etc.) onto her phone and I showed her how to open them.

It was amusing to watch a number of Farang “friends” then suddenly pop up on facebook, Whatsapp etc. as the programs synced with her address book – she almost looked embarrassed for a moment!

Baddad had arranged to wait to meet his woman (Stick) – she was off to a hotpot place for dinner which he did not like so I persuaded him to come to Ninja with us and invited Bee’s “sister” Sao along.

I met Sao last year. She had just arrived in Pattaya and was a shy little girl. The change a year on was eye opening! I later found out that she was not going freelancing that evening as she was too tired – she had had 3 STs (Indian) and 1 LT (Russian) the night before. She’s still working in MacDonalds in Central and on BR in the evening if anyone is interested.

Baddad went off to see Stick and we went onto ZAB bar on Walking Street. The girls loved it, particularly when I gave them some money to give to the lead singer (some effeminate guy). I gave Sao BHT50 for a moto home at the end of the evening but interestingly enough (Bee pointed it out) she did not thank me for the evening. She has become truly Pattayaised but for some reason I still quite like her – she is quite a minx!

1. Bee's Room, 2. Pratumnak Temple, 3. Tukcom Purchase

4. Bee + Sao Ninja (Sao on left), 5 - 9 ZAB Bar

10. I can think of worthier causes....

[5 photos on this post, 5 on the next post]

Next 5 photos - see previous post for captions

Tuesday 12 November
    Up earlyish and out to find a travel agent to book a bus to Koh Chang. All the minibuses had been booked (note to self - book earlier). So breakfast at Gafae by Tukcom (excellent) and then off to Mr T. Booked a taxi for BHT2,700 to the ferry terminal.

Taxi arrived at about 11:50 (booked for 12) – spacious Camry, would have taken four people easily and off we went. The drive took about 3.5 hours. We filled up once – it was an LPG tank apparently but the filling station seemed to either have a below ground LPG tank or was connected to an LPG network.

Arrived at the ferry terminal and bought the tickets (BHT80). Ferry left in about half an hour and took about half an hour. Landed in Koh Chang and taken to the hotel by a Songthaew. About BHT100 each which was more expensive than Pattaya but efficiently done. We were staying at Paddy’s Palms. Nice place with a nice pool but on the non beach side of the road in White Sands.

A quick word on Koh Chang. It’s an island about 25 kms from top to bottom. The main resort area is on the West side of the Island with a series of beaches and view points starting off with White Sands (about 1.5 - 2 km long) at the North end (which is the most developed) to Kong Koi at the South end (although there is another beach further down not accessible by road). On the East side it is much less developed and more local although there are resorts. There appears to be no way to drive down to the bottom of the island and cross over from East to West coast. We stayed three nights. The first day we spent travelling, the second day we drove down the West coast, the third (and last) day we drove down the East Coast and then the West coast again.

After a quick swim we had a couple of drinks in one of the bars in Little Pattaya (a sort of very small drinking street – about 20 bars or so, same side of the street as Paddy’s Palms). After a couple of drinks we carried on walking North. There was an excellent leather shop on the way and I bought a crocodile magnetic money clip. I was so surprised to see something well made and useful (not a funny hat, set of opium weights or a wooden frog) that I forgot to bargain (BHT950).

We eventually stopped in (I think) Sang Arun resort and had a meal on the beach. A little more up market (and expensive) than the other resorts but extremely pleasant. They had a (good) live Filipino band play the usual songs. It then started raining cats and dogs and a band of fire jugglers came along (they do the whole beach every evening). We stayed till the band’s last set, went back to Little Pattaya for a few drinks and some pool then off to bed.

Photos:

1. Gafae for breakfast; 2. and 3. Mr. T with Bee and Taxi, 4. and 5. Taxi refuel, 6. Welcome to KC, 7. Ferry to KC

8. Little Pattaya Bar, 9. 10. and 11. Dinner at Sanguran

12. Rain, 13. Band, 14. Fire-eaters (an appalling photo!)
    [Edit - 5 pictures here - others on next posts. Some have jumped out of order for some reason]

Next photos

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast