Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Samui-one year on

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    Thai Friendly is also a good source of meeting girls/women here...been out on quite a few dates with women who get in contact from that site...mostly its just friendship...meet for a meal, maybe take in a movie....but I always let them take the lead...funny but so far none has come from at it from a P4P angle...they are mostly middle management from hotels, hospitality (2 chefs), marketing backgrounds, tourism (one speedboat captain 555) waitresses etc etc...all have been great so far
    On those youtube video about the kid budgeting for 35k/mo
    he seemed to be killing it on ThaiFriendly

i would be like you if single and in Thailand
    a mixture of both

can i ask a question?
    when meeting "regular" girls off the internet, how is the pace of the relationship
    one thing i did not like about getting involved with a bg is if i wanted to further it, it seemed it had to go from 0-60. there was no easing into it

do regular girls push it fast or is it more like the west?

i dated a nurse from Phuket Intl a few times but i cut it off before that stage

^ as i said i don't make the moves with the TF girls...I let them take it at their own pace...only 2 out of 7 did I ever get into bed with....but TBH I wasn't trying...they both initiated that...I am just happy to meet them, let them tell their story, have a meal and a glass of wine or two and kiss them good night at their doorstep.....and then race off to a bar and take a P4P chick....555...just joking but I have done that once or twice 555

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    Hmmm, "speedboat captain"....what was HIS name again 555
    actually believe it or not it was JOY....555....and she was the only one that became a stalker...she still calls occasionally at all hours....I don't pick up

actually believe it or not it was JOY....555....and she was the only one that became a stalker...she still calls occasionally at all hours....I don't pick up
    Nothing new I guess....don't trust a sailor 555

Billabong Bar is probably the busiest and most popular of all the bars in Lamai.....it has about 60 girls and LBs on it books at any one time and certainly has some of the raunchiest coyote pole dancers on the island..just be careful many a seasoned expat and well worn Thai traveler has come unstuck in here....some of the LBs in Billabong make very convincing women...I still get the occasional one wrong in here..in fact I spend most of my time in BB looking up at the dancers wondering 555
    Nels please tell me the girl in pic one and four is actually a girl, if it is not she/he really fooled me, 555. better be careful in future.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal View Post
    Nels please tell me the girl in pic one and four is actually a girl, if it is not she/he really fooled me, 555. better be careful in future.
    come over and take the test(es) for yourself mate.....555

come over and take the test(es) for yourself mate.....555
    ah come on put me out of my misery tell me, i would have tried her, she looks sexy in your specs, she can try mine on in oct, 555.

ah come on put me out of my misery tell me, i would have tried her, she looks sexy in your specs, she can try mine on in oct, 555.

The file name could probably help you "billabongLB3.jpg"

Quote Originally Posted by andmel View Post
    The file name could probably help you "billabongLB3.jpg"
    andmel thanks for pointing me in the right direction, over-looked that LB3 , cheers. dear me, very convincing though .

More fodder for the darkside 555 Looks like a hot girl I lusted over in my youth ...

Hey nels wondering if you could point me in the right direction of how i can get from samui to koh phanan.

The hotels speedboat is apparently out of service and theyve recommended the ferry. Not sure how long the ferry would take but wou,dnt mind getting a speedboat over there.

Quote Originally Posted by jayjay1983 View Post
    Hey nels wondering if you could point me in the right direction of how i can get from samui to koh phanan.

The hotels speedboat is apparently out of service and theyve recommended the ferry. Not sure how long the ferry would take but wou,dnt mind getting a speedboat over there.
    easy to use the Lomphraya fast cat ferry across....its only about 45 mins and leaves from the Mae Nam Pier in the north of the island...its a good regular service but gets busy near the FMPs so book early via your hotel or online

:: Lomprayah High Speed Ferries :: บ.เรือเร็วลมพระยา ::

there is also another service from Bhoput pier
    Last edited by nelsonone; 1st June 2013 at 18:33.

easy to use the Lomphraya fast cat ferry across....its only about 45 mins and leaves from the Mae Nam Pier in the north of the island...its a good regular service but gets busy near the FMPs so book early via your hotel or online

:: Lomprayah High Speed Ferries :: บ.เรือเร็วลมพระยา ::

there is also another service from Bhoput pier
    +1 for Lomprayah, best way to get between Phangan-Samui-Tao-Nang Yuan

Would keep in mind too if going to Phangan Lomprayah drops you off in Thongsala

I can see im going to have a problem getting over there. We land at 5pm looks like thats when the last boat leaves

Think you still should be able to hire a private long-tail to carry you over. At least I was able to going from Phangan to Samui when I missed the last ferry after the FMP. This was years ago though.

A pic from Billabong bar last Jan.... Where some of the boys are better looking than the girls...

billabong 20130119_024726.jpg

^ 555...something there for everyone Padraig....one of each....555

^ Both of them were great fun, I think the wee LB was called Mot. Billabong was a bar I didn't mind getting hustled for LD's, not that the hustling was that bad anyhow.

I should actually add that the weather has been superb here since i returned a month ago...clear blue skies...cooling down a little with some nice sea breezes (max is low 30's)...very little rain to speak of...I can barely recollect being inconvenienced even by a shower....the sea is as clear as I have ever seen it in all my time of living/holidaying here....in all honesty it has been as clear and blue as the Andaman for the last few weeks...doing lots of snorkeling around at Coral Cove and had a few trips over the mountain road and down the south coast with BM Gary09

haven't been hitting the bars much as I have been seeing a lovely young (28) south Thai lady who is a hotel duty manager over in Chaweng...those who see me on FB may have seen a few exchanges...but I am certainly not posting her pic up here for comment

looking fwd to some family/ex work colleague close friends calling in for a visit soon...got some diving over off Tao and some day trips planned for them

here are a couple of shots from my scooter rides.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nelsonone; 3rd June 2013 at 19:47.
    PadMC and K2 like this.

Looking forward to getting back very soon. The rain here in southern Germany has been biblical the last 10 days, almost non flippin' stop.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast