Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Bangkok Airport & Transportation info

Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    I'm sure they gave me a priority pass for arrivals when I flew with them
    If you fly business they give you the pass when you leave the plane, it would be handy for BKK immigration fast track but you normally have to wait a bit for the bags anyway so same same. Knowing there's two immigration areas is a big advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    because if you were that late, then they would have had to have you cut the line at immigration, security to get you to the plane before it left

so you were late and cutting people who made the effort to get to the airport on time
    i see it all the time and it is BS
    I was send through VIP - no line there. I think immigration and security took less than 1 minute.

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    sure, sometimes people can't help being late, but most times if you have a flight than people should know to allot enough time to get to the airport
    In my case it was partly the traffic, and partly a parking problem.

Apparently the taxi arrangements for arrivals in Bangkok Suvarnabhumi has changed a little, no longer is there a human dispatcher but instead a computer terminal which gives you a ticket telling you what taxi bay to go to and you deal with the driver from there. Personally I liked the dispatcher system as it reduced the chance of a "misunderstanding" regarding costs or your eventual destination.
    Waharoa and Lung Lek like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123