Thread: Phuket Airport opening hours

Phuket Airport opening hours

I have a visitor arriving very early in the morning - around 6 o'clock - are the shops open at that time? More specifically, are the shops with Thai SIM cards open at that time?

Every time I have come through recently (last time November) True have a stand next to the luggage carouel giving away free sim cards.

Apart from that I am not sure if there are any shops actually in the airport but there is a 7/11 not far up the road that will have sims.

I seem to remember there is a shop as well. But are True/they open at that god forsaken time of the day?

She will want a sim card with internet, I am not sure 7-Eleven have those. Last time I tried to fill up they mistankenly thought I wanted the sim card and I got a "no hab".

They usually leave packages with the sims on the stand and you can just help yourself.

Not sure if the sims you get from 7/11 are 3G capable, I remember I got mine from Telewiz when I bought the phone. The links on the AIS website that explain which sim you need are down but I am pretty sure you need a Freedom Sim.

Thanks. I will tell her about the stand and that she can fill up at 7-Eleven if it is not possible at the airport.