Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pablo

Thread: Taxi to Pattaya

Taxi to Pattaya

Yes yes I know...it's been done to death. But with the death of PI we lost those epic threads where each and every possible mode of travel from BKK to Pattaya were discussed and over analysed. I can't however remember much about them. So, will keep it brief. Roughly how much is a one way taxi from BKK to Pattaya? And do you go to a normal taxi or a private one?

1000 baht from Mr T and a host of other taxi pre-book companies...

eg. Taxi private to Pattaya 1000 Baht included highway Tel +6681 205 3044 , +6686 367 1297

1300 for metred taxis last time I used them. Which was a while ago.

Looking on the net it looks to be around 1400/1500. I know when we hired a mini bus, for 5 of us it wasn't that cheap. I booked my transfer with Mr T, from airport to patts, 1,000 baht.

(edit, i'm talking about from in BKK not airport, like Wahora has said)

This lady was great last October. From Don Muang to Pattaya 1300baht all in. Car was a nice Camry.

meowponchai@gmail.com Tel 085-9344475

I used the limo pattaya too, had a couple of iffy experiences with Mr T on previous trips but he is the cheapest, over on PA there's a massive thread with lots of drivers, including lots of female drivers and as far as I know they're all good girls. Although don't a few gogo's send a big car with drinks and ladies for a premium? Can't remember which ones of the top of my head.

I've done Mr T several times with no problem. Decent cars (camarys, usually) and fairly cheap.

Used Pattaya Limo once when Mr T wasnt available. Roughly the same price/service, iirc.

I once looked at that service that DP is talking about... it was reeeeaaaally expensive. I want to say it was around the 20K baht range from Devil's Den, but my memory sucks so I could be off.

Yeh the devils den did it but iirc a few gogo's did too, secrets or happy is in my head for some reason, price wasn't outrageous I think maybe 8-10, well maybe for an hour and after a long flight but if there's a few of you it could be an interesting way to start your trip. Bucket list sort of thing.

We had a member at PI that tried the service. Don't remember who, so I don't know if he is a member here.

^ Craigo....don't think he's in here

Quote Originally Posted by dontpanic View Post
    I used the limo pattaya too, had a couple of iffy experiences with Mr T on previous trips but he is the cheapest, over on PA there's a massive thread with lots of drivers, including lots of female drivers and as far as I know they're all good girls. Although don't a few gogo's send a big car with drinks and ladies for a premium? Can't remember which ones of the top of my head.
    Secrets do that, don't know how much it costs bu they do it. Secrets is my first choice hotel as it happens, they seem to have things well sorted there.

Would depend on how long the flight was. I know the gals are picky about showering before the action, but these days I've gotten used to that so... so am I! Coming from the states, that could be a 26+ hour flight w/ no shower. Wouldnt want to engage in adult fun unless I could shower first, imo.

Even from where I work in M-E, it's still 11 hours trip. Even that might be a bit much.

It's a great idea in theory, the party van all the way down to Pattaya with all sorts of craziness happening in the back, but I'm not sure how well the reality would hold up.

Yeh I could probably go for it price depending if I was in BKK for a few days and could make the most of it instead of 24+hours travelling.

Mr T has gotten a bad rep over the years ...

Book through the hotel for cheapest rates. I paid 800 last time.
    ןooʇsɹɐq ʎɯ uo ʞɔɐq eɯ ʇnd esɐeןd sıɥʇ pɐeɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Quote Originally Posted by dontpanic View Post
    The penthouse hotel with its gogo downstairs offer that..

Limo, drinks, couple of girls.. Meeting you in the airport in gogo uniform if you want that much attention..

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post

Limo, drinks, couple of girls.. Meeting you in the airport in gogo uniform if you want that much attention..
    I'd be embarrassed to be honest.
    ןooʇsɹɐq ʎɯ uo ʞɔɐq eɯ ʇnd esɐeןd sıɥʇ pɐeɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

They also have a LB GoGo attached 555

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post

Does the minivan also come with cockroaches?
    nelsonone likes this.