Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By LivinLOS
  • 2 Post By JimCA2

Thread: Good Black Pagoda review

Good Black Pagoda review

Night Prowl: Go clubbing in a brothel at 'Black Pagoda' | Coconuts Bangkok

Not been to one of their special nights but that seems to hit the mark for the style of it..

With black pagoda and the Pimp its sort of a evolution / style revamp on the old formats.

Hmmmm had many a sticky finger in there 555555

Have you been up to 'Da Pimp' Gee ??

I heard good reviews and they are smart with pushing high quality promo vids etc but get the vibe its like a Thai style hostess joint with a twist, more than a western centric gogo style with a twist.. If that makes any sense ??
    JimCA2 likes this.

Yes, Me, Gee and a couple of others went to the Pimp. Wouldn't rush back. Can't remember the exact prices but it was fairly extortionate for a girl to even sit and have a drink with you.
    Girls were all pleasing on the eye, but no better than decent go-go girls, although mostly more pale and minus the tats 5555
    They make the pool seem really big on the pics , but in reality it was a paddling pool...
    Pattaya Pattaya - Phuuying love u mak mak

The Pimp is like a sit and leg rub thai style dealie then ?? More akin to a higher end Karaoke style but in a larger event space ??

I got that impression from someone talking about having VIP booths and its being that kind of angle. I also got that it would be spendy, but then again high end Karaoke scene aint cheap also.

I think the VIP booths were just give the illusion of a more private time with some girls, and hence cost even more.
    Didn't see any of the seedier kind of activity going on whatsoever, and yes, more of a hostess bar kind of place, where you're paying for a girls time and company more than anything else..
    I can't remember exactly, but I think the deal was something like for a girl to sit with you, you had to buy her 3 drinks, and I was around 300 baht a drink for a girl..
    Pattaya Pattaya - Phuuying love u mak mak

Quote Originally Posted by dan boy View Post
    I think the VIP booths were just give the illusion of a more private time with some girls, and hence cost even more.
    Didn't see any of the seedier kind of activity going on whatsoever, and yes, more of a hostess bar kind of place, where you're paying for a girls time and company more than anything else..
    I can't remember exactly, but I think the deal was something like for a girl to sit with you, you had to buy her 3 drinks, and I was around 300 baht a drink for a girl..
    Yeh and you had to buy something like 26 LD's before she could leave with you, no barfines but of course you would need to agree price with the girl

Place was a fkin rip off IMO, quite a few Asia tourists and Thai sugar daddies. Needless to say i diddn't buy a lady drink 55555555555

Bottle black was about 4800 if i remember correctly

Saphan Kwai although at a lower class level has a system where the girl sits with you and you get charged for her time to sit. ST rooms on site if you fancy a spin. If you cant speak Thai you will struggle there as almost no one speaks English

The times I went to Saphan Kwai I thought it sucked..

Not to do with language but to do with the kind of interaction.. Just cold.. Maybe I wasnt handsome man enough ??

We should do an 'off the beaten track' night next time I am down in bonkers.. For the oddball non tourist places.

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post

Not to do with language but to do with the kind of interaction.. Just cold.. Maybe I wasnt handsome man enough ??

We should do an 'off the beaten track' night next time I am down in bonkers.. For the oddball non tourist places.
    You mean kerb crawl on Phetchaburi Road or round Victory monument 555555555555555

Thought the opposite, had the papasans and mamasans over and calling loads of girls over for a wee chat 55555555555555555

One place I would like to do again with a group was RCA.. Done it alone (awful) and with a wingman (better) but that scene is much better in a group..

Struck me as a cool area, bit yuppie style and non P4P but still potential for a good night.

One place I would like to do again with a group was RCA.. Done it alone (awful) and with a wingman (better) but that scene is much better in a group..

Struck me as a cool area, bit yuppie style and non P4P but still potential for a good night.
    Went Route 66 recently, deffo best to be in a group or you would look fkin odd as everyone else is in a group. I prefer the live music area!

Talent is top notch and shows some interest, a few Russians about as well looking for business. Let the local lassies get some whisky in them then it can be game on 5555555555555

ub2yoo and LivinLOS like this.