Thread: Trip booked

Trip booked

I decided to head to LOS to meet up with Ao over Songkran.....I haven't been in 3 years, so thought i should go see her family.

Apr 11-14 BKK
    Apr 14-16 SuphanBuri
    Apr 16 Kanchanaburi
    Apr 17-20 Hua Hin
    Apr 20 Khao Sok (that will be quite a drive to get there at a decent time)
    Apr 21-24- Lamai Beach
    Apr 24 - BKK

So if anyone is around those places when I am in town, let me know if you want to drink some beers.

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    I decided to head to LOS to meet up with Ao over Songkran.....I haven't been in 3 years, so thought i should go see her family.

Apr 11-14 BKK
    Apr 14-16 SuphanBuri
    Apr 16 Kanchanaburi
    Apr 17-20 Hua Hin
    Apr 20 Khao Sok (that will be quite a drive to get there at a decent time)
    Apr 21-24- Lamai Beach
    Apr 24 - BKK

So if anyone is around those places when I am in town, let me know if you want to drink some beers.
    Jeez am just tired looking at that itinerary

I'm moving out of BKK on 7th April and moving to a villa in Patumnak Hill in between Jomtien and Pattaya

BKK has finally wore me down, too much political unrest, touts in my local soi, terrible traffic, lack of fun in traffic on my m bike, pollution and the heat.............it's a pity because there are many aspects I enjoy here

Quote Originally Posted by Geespot View Post
    Jeez am just tired looking at that itinerary

I'm moving out of BKK on 7th April and moving to a villa in Patumnak Hill in between Jomtien and Pattaya

BKK has finally wore me down, too much political unrest, touts in my local soi, terrible traffic, lack of fun in traffic on my m bike, pollution and the heat.............it's a pity because there are many aspects I enjoy here
    yeah, i saw your new place....looks great
    sucks you won't be around

i like moving around on holidays, don't like staying in one place too long, 3 days, 4 max in one place is enough for me
    i am driving most of that and i also like to drive on holidays.....some people probably would hate all that

although with Khao Sok, i am pushing it even for me
    will leave Hua Hin at 5am to get there by 10-11am(12pm latest) with a stop or 2
    will head right to the park to go for a hike in the afternoon
    relax that night and be at the park at 8am thenext for a longtail cruise on the lake....then head over to Samui via ferry
    Last edited by marc26; 28th March 2014 at 12:25.

Traveling during SongKran is a pain in the ass...........I'll be stuck on KP when you hit Ranong on the way to Khao Sok. Having a quiet week in Ranong now before it get busy again on KP. Enjoy your trip and hopefully we can meet up next time..................
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    Traveling during SongKran is a pain in the ass...........I'll be stuck on KP when you hit Ranong on the way to Khao Sok. Having a quiet week in Ranong now before it get busy again on KP. Enjoy your trip and hopefully we can meet up next time..................
    it was either KP or Samui for me but wasn't sure you there this time of year
    and the prospect of being able to ride the MB around Samui is what i like