Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Pattaya - short trip, must see bars/gogos?

Pattaya - short trip, must see bars/gogos?

Hey,

Taking a short trip (4 nights) to Pattaya soon, and being my first time there I didn't want to spend half the trip getting lost or missing out on something good. I've got my taxi sorted thanks to a thread on here, and places to eat was covered here as well.

So can anyone recommend a few "must see" bars or go-gos whilst I'm there? Quality over quantity etc

X-zone... Just for the 'what the fcuk am I doing here' feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by kris-one View Post
    X-zone... Just for the 'what the fcuk am I doing here' feeling.
    55555. Glad you remembered that place. I enjoyed it.

But yeah X-Zone, babydolls, windmill.. just for the whole hands on and the kris 'what the fcuk am I doing here' 5555

Quality... the talent in alot of the LK Metro go go bars was pretty good. As for walking street.. pop in and sink a beer, move on if it isn't for you.
    Whatsup and Baccara made me feel like an alien.. you basically get ignored because your not Asian. But the quality is great.

I did a post on P-A (which I can't access in this part of the world, or I would have re-posted it) on the areas of Pattaya.

As Nom1s says X-Zone, Babydolls and Windmill have a hands on reputation. As does Private Dancer now apparently.

Soi 6 has become more of a drinking place but you might like Horny Bar!

There are some interesting places further afield - Telephone Bar (where the action takes place in the bar) and Pratumnak Hill (which is even cheaper than Beach Road).

But part of what makes Pattaya so interesting is finding a diamond in the rough.

Where are you staying?

Nomis has the right idea just do some browsing one girl can make the gogo, always enjoyed peppermint, airport, rhino, worth a look are babydolls, windmill for hands on. Champagne on lk is open around 1pm if u fancy an early beer as for the rest on lk theyve changed too much for me to recommend one over the other. If you are near lk the soi Dianna beer bar complex is usually good fun with lots of ladies and hassle free fun.

Quote Originally Posted by dontpanic View Post
    Nomis has the right idea just do some browsing one girl can make the gogo, always enjoyed peppermint, airport, rhino, worth a look are babydolls, windmill for hands on. Champagne on lk is open around 1pm if u fancy an early beer as for the rest on lk theyve changed too much for me to recommend one over the other. If you are near lk the soi Dianna beer bar complex is usually good fun with lots of ladies and hassle free fun.
    There are a few others on LK metro open during the day time aswell now.

hassle free fun? Are you talking about the BGs.. Some nights I couldn't wait to get into the go gos, as i was getting so annoyed with people trying to sell me stuff or donate to charity. Mainly taping me on the shoulder as i ignored them.

Trip I just had I barfined girls from a few go go bars.. Walking street ones... Sapphire, Peppermint, Sugarbaby. Then there was ladylove and queens club on LK Metro. Some hot girls in showgirls - but wouldn't bf. Also Tims Bar on 2nd road, had some good looking girls in, i barfined a cute 19 year old was 1500 BF tho!
    Last edited by NOM1S; 7th April 2014 at 03:05.

Am currently living here and will give my thoughts;

X-Zone is shite and quite frankly turns my stomach. Group of minging birds getting bottles pushed up them- wow , that's attractrive.
    Windmill - touch a bird a she will be demanding 100 baht with security looking over your shoulder...
    babydolls - Dogshit compared to 2 or 3 years back

IMO decent Go-Go's with good looking birds and good atmospheres;

Living Dolls Showcase - Ok , little on the expensive side and pushy for drinks, but a fcking cracking line up
    Oscars ( soi lk metro) - Again IMO, but best gogo on Lk metro by far, good line up, happy hour until 9pm and great service staff
    Fatrenheit - Always hated before, but come up trumps lately - Packed with stunners
    Iron Club - Stunners everywhere - but pricey bar fines and LT rates
    Whats Up - Always busy always had the best looking bird in Patts - but a complete rip off joint - if u don't mind paying the money its the place to go
    Casanovey - Hit and miss, but on a good day has some belting birds and usually dancing naked

Bars;
    By far and away the best beer bar in central Patts is the Dick Inn on Soi Diana. Quite a small bar, but normally after about 11pm around 15 girls are working. Mine and G's local for about the past 5 years.
    Pattaya Pattaya - Phuuying love u mak mak

There were 1 or 2 ok looking girls in x-zone, one with massive swingers who i would of taken away.

Babydolls doesn't have that many good looking girls, Apple is the hottest I think, been with her before but her attitude was pretty shit this time and only wanted ST. But all the staff know me and i always have a good laugh in there and fun with the girls.

Me and Kris-one went into Windmill and i have to say I thought it was a strange experience... i don't know if i was just drunk.. but it seemed so busy... 100s of girls 100s of customers and no music or lighting going on it was just strange.

Nomis has the right idea just do some browsing one girl can make the gogo
    For me this.. Its so hit and miss and depends on your mood also..

No ones mentioned moon club, had some solid fun in there..

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    For me this.. Its so hit and miss and depends on your mood also..

No ones mentioned moon club, had some solid fun in there..
    Last time i went there I meant a half english half thai girl... very tall and just looked out of place being in the bar half naked. It didn't look very busy a few weeks ago, and the welcome girls outside looked bored as fuck. I wish i did venture in there since coming home i've become very friendly with a girl who works there, via facebook. 555

Where is moon club?

On walking street, the exterior is pretty funky looking.

Ah excellent - an afternoon beer in Champagne sounds ideal, I think its only a few Sois away looking at the map.

Quote Originally Posted by cashpoint View Post
    Where are you staying?
    Tim Boutique. I was browsing Agoda and saw it mentioned a few times and it looks pretty decent.

Quote Originally Posted by dan boy View Post
    Am currently living here and will give my thoughts;

X-Zone is shite and quite frankly turns my stomach. Group of minging birds getting bottles pushed up them- wow , that's attractrive.
    Windmill - touch a bird a she will be demanding 100 baht with security looking over your shoulder...
    babydolls - Dogshit compared to 2 or 3 years back

IMO decent Go-Go's with good looking birds and good atmospheres;

Living Dolls Showcase - Ok , little on the expensive side and pushy for drinks, but a fcking cracking line up
    Oscars ( soi lk metro) - Again IMO, but best gogo on Lk metro by far, good line up, happy hour until 9pm and great service staff
    Fatrenheit - Always hated before, but come up trumps lately - Packed with stunners
    Iron Club - Stunners everywhere - but pricey bar fines and LT rates
    Whats Up - Always busy always had the best looking bird in Patts - but a complete rip off joint - if u don't mind paying the money its the place to go
    Casanovey - Hit and miss, but on a good day has some belting birds and usually dancing naked

Bars;
    By far and away the best beer bar in central Patts is the Dick Inn on Soi Diana. Quite a small bar, but normally after about 11pm around 15 girls are working. Mine and G's local for about the past 5 years.
    This is perfect - just what I needed to know, thanks. Sure I'll hit up X-Zone, Windmills and Babydolls just because by the sounds of it you have to see it at least once - but good to know where I can find some decent eye candy. Being only 4 days I'm not too bothered about prices (though won't pay totally stupid amounts), I'm more interested in quality memories

I'd trust Dan to have the most up to date info about things there. That said, what was an awesome fun place one night can be utter shite the very next night. Just depends on a lot of variables.

My 'must go list' would include Windmill & Babydolls for hands on stuff... and maybe Peppermint, Farenheit, Sweet Hearts and Airport. I'd probably hit Sapphire for old times sake, though I havent seen much good said about it lately. I have found & BF'd some really good gals in Tim's as well, which surprised me... and they didnt have the "I work in a big gogo on WS so I am expensive" attitude, which was very nice.

Just depends on your typical M-O... for me, I dont really do gogo gals anymore. Give me the cute gal in a beer bar that I have a chance to talk to and build chemistry with for a bit. Hard to do that in most gogo places... music too loud and girls often too hardcore.

I have negative connotations of that Moon place... first time I ever encountered an "agency" girl... nice enough gal, and she was honest with me which I appreciated... after a pair of drinks she admitted she used to work in a different gogo, but she got the chance to be an agency gal and switched. Now her barfine was 2K and she wanted 4K for LT... that was 3 years ago... never went back there since. I know that the agency system has now gained a lot more participants, but I simply refuse to pay such inflated, ridiculous prices for the same damn gal that was available last week for normal prices at her regular gogo. Nothing changed except her supposed title. Same gal. Same qualities. New inflated price because she's supposedly now something special and different.

The situation is fluid, what is hot one week is not the next and personal tastes differ.

Champagne just re-opened on LK, but now there are quite a few GoGos open in the afternoon, but tends to be the B-team.

X-Zone has changed management also. Moon has gotten some bad reviews.

You really need to do your own exploring, suck it and see, but good to get some leads as well.

I rarely visit GoGos now, on a number of trips I've not even ventured to Walking Street at all, as a regular visitor you get to find what you like, and if certain venues start to suck you have a stable of regular hotties to dine on.
    Last edited by bawdy; 7th April 2014 at 13:59.
    slimbag likes this.

Dan definitely has the most current experience, hell I haven't even heard of Oscars 555. It can get a bit frustrating especially on short trips but it's just head in and see what's going on, some nights I've hit maybe 5 gogo's and each one of them was crap. a cheap charlie option is to order a draft beer, usually the cheapest thing on the menu and sit down and have a look. If the vibe isn't taking your fancy just head off and it's cost you very little. On my first trip to Patts I had a great time in Kiss but have heard so much bad reports about it since it baffles me how it's still open.

Great choice of hotel in Tim's, Tim's bar/gogo at the end of the soi turning left onto 2nd road has been on my to do list but again I hear it's hit and miss. Worth noting that daytime gogo's won't have a great selection, if you like rock music then Tahitian Queen on beach road is also open early but quality does vary.

Oscars is a new Gogo on LK Metro, there's been alot of changes on that little Soi.

Yeh there was big changes going on there last year although I only made it into one of the new ones who's name escapes me, maybe lady love or sensations. Was small enough and had a fancy show but seemed pretty non interactive.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHoliday View Post
    Ah excellent - an afternoon beer in Champagne sounds ideal, I think its only a few Sois away looking at the map.

Tim Boutique. I was browsing Agoda and saw it mentioned a few times and it looks pretty decent.

This is perfect - just what I needed to know, thanks. Sure I'll hit up X-Zone, Windmills and Babydolls just because by the sounds of it you have to see it at least once - but good to know where I can find some decent eye candy. Being only 4 days I'm not too bothered about prices (though won't pay totally stupid amounts), I'm more interested in quality memories
    Years ago we used to have a great time in Babydolls and Whats up but we have changed and unless hammered cant be bothered with those places. Last time me and D Boy went X Zone it was fkin disgusting. Actually can say this for a lot of the ago go's that they have got some real pit ponies dancing in them, it's beyond me why on earth they themselves or the management think they should ever put a bikini on

All that said most of the places mentioned before you should give a go, the talent changes from night to night (don't ask me why) so you can never be sure until you pop your head in...........Just a few others to add Diamond Ago go, Heavens Above, Star Ago Go for young big natural noms, Sensations, Gentelmens Club, Happy Ago go. BTW Moon Club can be a right laugh with some good fun girls, but I've seen me & Sefton and others dropping a pile of cash in there in short order but it is a kinda good fun sticky finger place with good looking girls

As for bars, we have our favourites such as Dick Inn at Soi Dianna beer bar complex, Daff's (Easy 17 Bar) at Siren Beer Bar complex right at the end of beach road and beginning of Walking Street, Simon Beers bars, both sets on Walking Street always good for finding diamonds in the rough

Yeh there was big changes going on there last year although I only made it into one of the new ones who's name escapes me, maybe lady love or sensations. Was small enough and had a fancy show but seemed pretty non interactive.
    Well yet another closed was done up and reopened the other night.......fook me it was pit pony central...........fooked if i can remember the name of the place but a few doors down from Oscars and next door to LK Metro apartments / guesthouse or whatever it's called..........maybe D Boy remembers the name

BTW in Oscars the wee Tommy in there gets awfully jealous when you're poking the service staff 55555555555555. D Boy total disgrace poking a 50 something service mama 55555555555555555, jeez she was dripping!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast