Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Nana Plaza.....an old mans club

Nana Plaza.....an old mans club

I'm just back from Bangkok ordering a new passport. Stayed in Ibis hotel in soi 4 which was great place to stay close to all the madness for 1230 baht a night. We were sitting most of the day at the entrance of Nana Plaza to watch the girls come to work. I haven't been to Nana for a couple of years and have to say the standard of the girls was rather low........None of the bars had stunners, except from Spanky's a gogo upstairs...........Anyway what amazed me was the age of the customers, it made me feel like a kid again. Loads of men in their 60-70ies drawling over the girls and ladyboys.
    I'm still not getting used to see men in their 70ies hand in hand or even grabbing young girls. My creepometer went off a few times, but all in all I had a good time people-watching and enjoying expensive beer priced from 90 to 180 baht.
    As I'm getting my new passport sent to Ranong I probably wont be back in the big town for a while. Only thing I know is that I couldn't live in a big city like Bangkok, but I did enjoy the food and change of scenery.
    Normally I hang out more in soi 11, but it was just to damn hot to walk around this time of the year.
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

Tales from the crypt. Sponsored by Beta Blockers..
    nelsonone likes this.
    A woman won The Nobel Peace Prize? Must have been a pretty good sandwich.

One of the best places for Nana people watching is the Balcony bar up the first escalator on the right just before you come to Pharoah beer bar. Beer is pretty cheap for BKK and it's no hassle and right beside an st hotel so you get to see plenty of guys doing the walk of shame 555. Nice view too.

20130618_222740.jpg

I gave Nana two tries last time and can't say I noticed the really old guys with younger tg's but the constant hassle to barfine was what really annoyed me. I'll be giving it a miss next time out.

Maybe it was the time of the year, loads of old people this time around.......Easter is over so maybe only the retired crowd have time to travel.

Small snapshot Geir really not my experience over 2 years around there. Maybe the protests etc have reduced it to hardcore mongerers

I know loads girls working in Nana go gos all of them up there with the best looking I've seen in p4p ago go in BKK & Patts......BTW I wouldn't even go to Spankys much they don't qualify as top notch albeit are good fun
    Robaht likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Geespot View Post
    Small snapshot Geir really not my experience over 2 years around there. Maybe the protests etc have reduced it to hardcore mongerers

I know loads girls working in Nana go gos all of them up there with the best looking I've seen in p4p ago go in BKK & Patts......BTW I wouldn't even go to Spankys much they don't qualify as top notch albeit are good fun
    We had a look into most of the gogo's, and Spanky's had the hottest girls......The shows was a bit tame, but at least 100% nudity. Never been to Patts, but gogo's are not my scenery anyway. Loved sitting at the entrance bar in Nana......"black dogs" me thinks.....

There is a huge club scene in BKK these days....I imagine the younger guys are going out much later and hitting the clubs looking for FLs

Quote Originally Posted by Geespot View Post

It may be because of Songkran but the night i spent by Nana i literally didn't see one attractive girl, not an exaggeration
    And I am not one of those guys that scrutinize every girl.....when i was looking i always found plenty i found attractive

On the flip side....the night I stayed on Soi 11 I saw tons of pretty girls and all dressed very stylish......much more stylish than I remember seeing in BKK before

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post

On the flip side....the night I stayed on Soi 11 I saw tons of pretty girls and all dressed very stylish......much more stylish than I remember seeing in BKK before
    Once again probably to do with the club scene...Levels is on Soi 11...one of the busier new clubs...also Climax and plenty of other chic restaurants, wine bars and other cool joints along that soi

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    Once again probably to do with the club scene...Levels is on Soi 11...one of the busier new clubs...also Climax and plenty of other chic restaurants, wine bars and other cool joints along that soi
    yup, and I stayed at Aloft.....too bad i was bandaged up like an imbecile 555
    nelsonone likes this.

yup, and I stayed at Aloft.....too bad i was bandaged up like an imbecile 555
    Sympathy sex Paulie, sympathy sex 555

It may be because of Songkran but the night i spent by Nana i literally didn't see one attractive girl, not an exaggeration
    And I am not one of those guys that scrutinize every girl.....when i was looking i always found plenty i found attractive

Ye deffo songkran has a lot to do with it and the protests. Over the long term BKK IMO deffo has the best girls

My 1st trip to Thailand was 4 weeks in Phuket, everything great, didn't really notice any old single blokes at all. 2nd trip, started off with a week in Bangkok, staying on Soi 4, yes lots of old men around, found it quite strange

And then I travelled down to Pattaya for a week, just couldn't believe how many old decrepid guys there were shuffling around, seemingly on their last legs.

Different experiences, but everybody there to have fun

I was reading this morning about 80 year old billionaire Donald Sterling and the fall-out with his girl.

Quite a disaster for a seemingly intelligent bloke.......yeah guess I will have to wait till I am 80 to answer this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Thin White Duke View Post
    I was reading this morning about 80 year old billionaire Donald Sterling and the fall-out with his girl.

Quite a disaster for a seemingly intelligent bloke.......yeah guess I will have to wait till I am 80 to answer this one.
    Or til you're a billionaire, first past the post I guess!!! I hope it's the former, and at least the latter!! 555

Yeah agree.....I will refrain from the obligatary 5555

Just subtly pointing out that this is not reserved to Nana Plaza....in fact it is happening all over the World.

Should I be happy or sad about it......dunno

Judgemental....also dunno.

I do know that old guy's are still going to be attracted to young gal's and expending HUGE cash until Kingdom Come.

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    Wow Nels you must be in BKK a lot these days 555555555555555555555

Seriously I tended to see a lot of the same faces equally on Soi 4 and Soi 11. Certainly a lot of guys I know didn't give 2 hoots whether they were on Soi 4, 11 or Thong Lor, they liked to mix it up. You only really saw the new set of younger expats on a Friday and Saturday going to specific clubs on Soi 11. You're more cashed up expat is likely to be holding tickets for bottles of black or grey goose or both 55555 in Climax, Levels and Bash and probably one in RCA too; not unusual at all to get round 3 clubs in one night and before having done some bars and ago go hopping

Likewise a lot of FL girls doing the same, very likely to see some in more than one club

Up until lately and due to lack of customers you rarely saw ago go girls in farang centric clubs, seeing some now due to not getting there 2,3,4 short times per night

As for the old man thing specific to Nana, as i said its maybe timing a lately circumstances. You are deffo gonna notice an old guy with a young girl because no matter how you dress it up it doesnt physically look right. I personally think there are much much more younger people and couples onn Nana these days than there have ever been before

But you cant deny that 11 have a lesser monger bias than 4..

4 is pure Nana beer bars and agogos and one (that I can think of) meat market of a club..

11 is much more bars / clubs mixture..

Just as a note, I wasn't trying to slag off Nana and the old customer base. It was just something that was new to me compare to what I used to see in Phuket. It was just a few guys that made my creepometer go off......like one guy in the late 60ies walking inn to Spanky's grabbing the dancers even before he ordered a drink.
    And I do believe that a playground like Nana make old geezers feel young again, but sometimes it's good to have a look in the mirror before you act like a 15 year old.

^ Club on Soi 4 is Liquid...in the basement of The Nana Hotel...where Angels used to be

Gee is right...I don't get up to BKK and do the clubs so much anymore...not since a certain young lady based in BKK who I have known for years fell in love with a young Aussie property developer and has snuck off to Sydney with wedding bells ringing in her ears 555

But I do see BKK nightlife in general trending in the long term towards a younger, more cosmopolitan scene than just the Nana/Patpong/Cowboy hardcore mongers troika.....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast