Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Thai Men Rank #1 in the World for Cheating

Thai Men Rank #1 in the World for Cheating

Such a great country, another list they are topping 555
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

Must be doubly frustrating that they can't afford V8 muscle cars.
    geir and Odin like this.

explains the road chaos..people just pushing in everywhere

So Thai woman were ranked 2nd amongst the gals......wonder who number 1 was?

Want to steer clear of them.
    Last edited by Thin White Duke; 3rd May 2014 at 00:26.

'Average size of four inches'....

No wonder I can't find shoes that fit in Thailand.
    A woman won The Nobel Peace Prize? Must have been a pretty good sandwich.

The doctor added that size doesn’t affect sexual pleasure and that the survey is sensational.

So he's laughing at the poor insecure blighters then - 55555

Quote Originally Posted by Thin White Duke View Post
    So Thai woman were ranked 2nd amongst the gals......wonder who number 1 was?

Want to steer clear of them.
    And I want to run into them...

Think I read somewhere that no1 women cheater were from Ghana....I didn't see that Thai women were no2 but were certainly up there in the ranks

Quote Originally Posted by Geespot View Post
    Think I read somewhere that no1 women cheater were from Ghana....I didn't see that Thai women were no2 but were certainly up there in the ranks
    Survey by Durex , published in 2012 , looks like Thai Uni just used that info for their "research".

Thais top the infidelity charts

Thai men are ranked on top and their women are ranked second as the world's most unfaithful lovers, with well over half of them admitting to frequent infidelity, according to a survey conducted by Durex, a condom producer.

Women from Thailand are ranked the world's second most unfaithful lovers, according to the survey report.

The survey of 29,000 women in 36 countries names the women of Ghana the world's most unfaithful, with 62 per cent of the women questioned there admitting they often cheat on their boyfriends and husbands.

Thais top the infidelity charts | Bangkok Post: news
    Geespot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Geespot View Post
    Ao told me a good one the other day
    Her friend is married and lives in Switzerland...not a real friend, someone she knew before and sees on FB
    Anyways, her husband takes her to Spain and she said when she walked in the hotel to check in the bellboy was handsome
    She told her husband she was going shopping and went and fcuked the bellboy!!
    Geespot, Waharoa and LivinLOS like this.

Said it before.. I went down to the baan where Bees Auntie is..

They wanted a lift into town, so we pile into my car.. Get about 100m from the house and the auntie is on her phone instantly calling her 'gik'.. This is some 50 plus year old matronly sort and all the women in the car were laughing and giggling..

Now its not that no one else has affairs, but the way it was so open, so not hidden, not only did everyone know.. But straight away they all tell me.. And then I have to just drive back to the uncle and have a beer with him..

Thailand where being unfaithful is not grounds for divorce but giving money to another is. Priorities :-)
    LivinLOS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    Said it before.. I went down to the baan where Bees Auntie is..

They wanted a lift into town, so we pile into my car.. Get about 100m from the house and the auntie is on her phone instantly calling her 'gik'.. This is some 50 plus year old matronly sort and all the women in the car were laughing and giggling..

Now its not that no one else has affairs, but the way it was so open, so not hidden, not only did everyone know.. But straight away they all tell me.. And then I have to just drive back to the uncle and have a beer with him..
    Similar but different kind of story:
    My SIL and her husband came by our hotel, they are both fun and we had some beers and he has always been known as a good guy.
    Ao sort of casually tells me that he beat the crap out of her and choked her because she got a tattoo! All in front of their kid who related it to my wife and "the family is really mad and mom yakked yakked him" and thats all....still living together and life goes on.

Makes me think, what would i do if i am around? Just go along with that shit? Would be hard for me to not knock the skinny fcuk up the head if i see him.

^^^ what if the tat said ' I like farang c0ck '??

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Similar but different kind of story:
    My SIL and her husband came by our hotel, they are both fun and we had some beers and he has always been known as a good guy.
    Ao sort of casually tells me that he beat the crap out of her and choked her because she got a tattoo! All in front of their kid who related it to my wife and "the family is really mad and mom yakked yakked him" and thats all....still living together and life goes on.

Makes me think, what would i do if i am around? Just go along with that shit? Would be hard for me to not knock the skinny fcuk up the head if i see him.
    Thailand is still a culture where domestic violence isnt considered that much of an issue, every other TV show has the guy slapping the girl around (and often she comes back to him / loves him etc) its not so socially unacceptable.

I even remember the first wife saying along the lines of "Its ok if you hit me, if I am wrong you can".. which blew my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    Thailand is still a culture where domestic violence isnt considered that much of an issue, every other TV show has the guy slapping the girl around (and often she comes back to him / loves him etc) its not so socially unacceptable.

I even remember the first wife saying along the lines of "Its ok if you hit me, if I am wrong you can".. which blew my mind.
    It got me thinking....Canadá is getting real rough on WP so there might be a time soon enough where i am out of here and we go live in BKK
    Now id want to live with Ao's family because if we are in Thailand we should be living with her son but i dont want to be around that crap and i cant condone it

Why would you live with her family??? Get your own place far enough away to stop them walking inn every day.........Take car of the son, and see the family every now and then as "normal" people........
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    Why would you live with her family??? Get your own place far enough away to stop them walking inn every day.........Take car of the son, and see the family every now and then as "normal" people........
    Well i dont know how permanent it would be. And when i say family i mean her mom and son and us but yeah that would come with babies being dropped off and her siblings always around
    So probably not a good idea

If it happens Maybe her son stays at moms for the week and school and our place on weekend
    Plus we are around her moms house enough that we'd be there a couple times during the week

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Well i dont know how permanent it would be. And when i say family i mean her mom and son and us but yeah that would come with babies being dropped off and her siblings always around
    So probably not a good idea

If it happens Maybe her son stays at moms for the week and school and our place on weekend
    Plus we are around her moms house enough that we'd be there a couple times during the week
    So you would live in Thailand and still let your MIL raise your stepson?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast