Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LivinLOS

Thread: Bombs in Hat Yai..

Bombs in Hat Yai..

Bomb blasts rock Haad Yai

Four separate bomb blasts hit Haad Yai district of Songkhla this afternoon, injuring five people. A fifth bomb found near the entrance to apartments inside Prince of Songkhla Hospital was safely defused.

The first bombs separately went off at about 1.30pm, in front of a 7-Eleven convenient store on Ponpichai Road and near the police-accommodation flats opposite Hat Yai police station.

The blast at the police flats damaged many vehicles as it the bomb had been placed near the police station's parking area.

Been quiet from the Muslims for a while........If it's true what I've heard it's just a few families down there that are fundamentalists. To bad they can't wipe them out for good.
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

I was just warning YDK the other day to be careful there ...

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    Been quiet from the Muslims for a while........If it's true what I've heard it's just a few families down there that are fundamentalists. To bad they can't wipe them out for good.
    It's not as simple as that mate, while I'd never condone terrorism in any way shape or form they do have a point. Yala, Pattani and Narathiwat were a country of their own right until annexed by the Thais at the request of the British during the colonial days. So I think it is more a nationalist issue rather than fundamentalist. The situation was quite calm up until about 10 years ago when Thaksin decided to play hard ball. Thailand is now reaping the harvest of Thaksins foolish policies regarding the southern provinces.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger View Post
    Yala, Pattani and Narathiwat were a country of their own right until annexed by the Thais at the request of the British during the colonial days.
    See they knew how to run an empire.. Draw the lines on the map just a bit off, so countries have enough distractions on their borders to prevent them becoming too strong..
    Snideybowl likes this.