Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Pattaya June 2014

LK Metro new gogo's reviews

Oscars – Average size gogo with one main stage with dancers alternating between poles as songs change, 75 baht happy hour for local bottled beers, nothing too exciting.

Paradise – Recently renovated and much changed from its previous incarnation, quick dancing rotations on one main stage, friendly girls with a lot of skin on view for dances, 1200 baht barfines before midnight though, 1000 after. Good for hands on fun.

Crystal club – Average size for LK, one main stage, Open early and a good selection of dancers on the early shift, good happy hour and friendly girls.

Queens Club – Bone shaking loud music, most ladies were coyote uniforms and hardly any topless dancing, hard to stay long here with the totally unnecessarily loud music.

Amethyst - All looked very new, a bit larger than others with two floors although upstairs seems to be used by the show dancers. Booze a little more expensive most drinks seemed to be 150 baht but so were the lady drinks. Some quite good shows with some interesting entrances from the 2nd floor. Plenty of hands on fun, well worth a visit.

Lady Love – Larger than the other gogo’s on this list with a main stage and shower show area. Nice seating layout, happy hour till 9pm, music at a nice level and a friendly mamasan, plenty of topless dancing with plenty of nice ladies. Definitely my favorite gogo of the trip, 2nd Amethyst, 3rd Crystal club.

Had intended to visit Funhouse too but it seems to have closed.

Overall booze prices seemed pretty reasonable, Champagne, Crystal and Coyote open in the afternoon and had good happy hours. Barfines all seemed in the 1000+ range.
    Last edited by dontpanic; 24th June 2014 at 02:35.
    TLandHim and LivinLOS like this.

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    Tumbles is in town.. But Patts is a place I am quite happy doing solo much moreso than other places.. Can usually keep myself entertained.

Just booked this for a jaunt in august... Villa Adikan
    That villa seems great value....5 people for 120 euro each per night? Is that it?

Oh actually bit more because of middle season.

Quote Originally Posted by kris-one View Post
    That villa seems great value....5 people for 120 euro each per night? Is that it?

Oh actually bit more because of middle season.
    I got it for far less than listed on the website..

When theres a few of you a villa makes loads of sense.. and the girls love it, private pool, hot tub, flash gaff...

Quote Originally Posted by dontpanic View Post
    Oscars – Average size gogo with one main stage with dancers alternating between poles as songs change, 75 baht happy hour for local bottled beers, nothing too exciting.

Paradise – Recently renovated and much changed from its previous incarnation, quick dancing rotations on one main stage, friendly girls with a lot of skin on view for dances, 1200 baht barfines before midnight though, 1000 after. Good for hands on fun.

Crystal club – Average size for LK, one main stage, Open early and a good selection of dancers on the early shift, good happy hour and friendly girls.

Queens Club – Bone shaking loud music, most ladies were coyote uniforms and hardly any topless dancing, hard to stay long here with the totally unnecessarily loud music.

Amethyst - All looked very new, a bit larger than others with two floors although upstairs seems to be used by the show dancers. Booze a little more expensive most drinks seemed to be 150 baht but so were the lady drinks. Some quite good shows with some interesting entrances from the 2nd floor. Plenty of hands on fun, well worth a visit.

Lady Love – Larger than the other gogo’s on this list with a main stage and shower show area. Nice seating layout, happy hour till 9pm, music at a nice level and a friendly mamasan, plenty of topless dancing with plenty of nice ladies. Definitely my favorite gogo of the trip, 2nd Amethyst, 3rd Crystal club.

Had intended to visit Funhouse too but it seems to have closed.

Overall booze prices seemed pretty reasonable, Champagne, Crystal and Coyote open in the afternoon and had good happy hours. Barfines all seemed in the 1000+ range.
    Thanks for that... good roundup.

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    I got it for far less than listed on the website..

When theres a few of you a villa makes loads of sense.. and the girls love it, private pool, hot tub, flash gaff...
    That's the way to commit debauchery in style!

The one time I made it to Pattaya, I stayed at the Siam Bayshore Resort, which is conveniently located at the south end of Walking Street. It was my first time in Thailand, traveling with a Thai lady friend from the States. We had just two nights to sample the local scene before heading off to Isaan for Songkran. My friend was quite open-minded about hitting some of the go-gos, but we're nowhere near as depraved as what I've read about since.

It would be fun to make back some time and do the town properly.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456