Thread: Smooth ride from Issan...

Smooth ride from Issan...

Just talked to my Mrs on the phone, she is at Satun (southern) bus station in Bangkok on her way back from Roi-Et. The bus ride from Roi-Et was very smooth 6-7 hours with no problems from the army. No extra checkpoints or anything, just as on any normal day.
    Hopefully it will be the same from Bangkok heading south........I'm picking her up at the bus station in Ranong at curfew time 04.30.
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

I think bkk heading outbound should be a non issue.. ThaiVisa reporting 3 or 4 checkpoints on the route she just did but no checking papers or going onto busses, just a slow down and look.

Yeah, she said it was just the normal army checkpoints.......I know there is 2-3 on the way to Ranong as well................sometimes asking for ID cards/passports, sometimes not.

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    Just talked to my Mrs on the phone, she is at Satun (southern) bus station in Bangkok on her way back from Roi-Et. The bus ride from Roi-Et was very smooth 6-7 hours with no problems from the army. No extra checkpoints or anything, just as on any normal day.
    Hopefully it will be the same from Bangkok heading south........I'm picking her up at the bus station in Ranong at curfew time 04.30.
    There have always been army check points on Route 2 (the main north / south route through Isaan) so not surprised the need for more

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    Yeah, she said it was just the normal army checkpoints.......I know there is 2-3 on the way to Ranong as well................sometimes asking for ID cards/passports, sometimes not.
    Is it route 5? As G said seems there is always check points anyways
    I went through about 5 of them in the early morning from HH to Surat Thani

That's my point, it's all normal.......and that is from "reds territory" going south...