Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Hooters Patong

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    LOL.. He will appreciate that.
    I am not trying to bust their balls....Just speaking honestly.
    Most guys with non bg's are very quick to point that out and those 2 guys i mentioned made a concerted point to go after "good girls" and both got fcuked over worse than most bg's i have seen
    Thin White Duke likes this.

That wasnt my point.. it was the 'old' !!

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    I am definitely on paulies side in this position..

But its definitely Thai culture to be salacious much more than in the west too.. Not only in the bar zones, but in all kinds of situations Thai women will make sexual / crude or come on type jokes.. Just the other day I was in Rimping shopping.. Its clearly the higher end posh supermarket chain, catering to high so type thais.. I happened to have picked up a bunch of banana and they were the biggest fuggin bananas I have ever seen.. At checkout theres a young girl doing the checkout and an older Thai woman was packing the bags.. As I was loading the till I wasnt listening to tM

At first it just made me smile inside.. Thais sanuk.. But later I was thinking, was that only because I was a farang, would it happen among themselves.. Things like that..
    Thailand and Asia in general, work differently for sure.
    I just took the approche to treat each encounter as totally separate. Dont assume because the bank girl flirted with you the waitress is up for it to.

Ways Thailand is different and gave me a chuckle:
    Went to Samui Intl Hospital and right at check in i knew it would be that sanuk, zany type Thai moment.

I am laying in the table with the nurse cleaning my cuts and the other nurse comes in to BS with her and hops on the table and basically scooges me over so she has room....so i have the nurse sitting on my table almost leaning on me chatting away 555

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Thailand and Asia in general, work differently for sure.
    I just took the approche to treat each encounter as totally separate. Dont assume because the bank girl flirted with you the waitress is up for it to.

Ways Thailand is different and gave me a chuckle:
    Went to Samui Intl Hospital and right at check in i knew it would be that sanuk, zany type Thai moment.

I am laying in the table with the nurse cleaning my cuts and the other nurse comes in to BS with her and hops on the table and basically scooges me over so she has room....so i have the nurse sitting on my table almost leaning on me chatting away 555
    So did you ask her 'how much?'
    Evilbaz likes this.
    If you donít agree with Qablo, you must be a blood drinking, baby killing PEDOPHILE! Just like Tom Hanks...

"Old Robert" is alive and well....he has a gig which covers a couple of sites in Samui but is mostly based at one of the main properties in Krabi...he gets over here about once a month for a week so I get to see him quite a bit these days....we've had a few good nights out recently....last one was Friday night...he seems to have shaken off the trauma of his former marriage 555

I'll let him know you called him "Old" Paulie 555
    Last edited by nelsonone; 16th June 2014 at 11:45.

well IMO...girls in every country will have their own ways of how they approach and/or flirt with guys...but the one common denominator in every country is money!..we as guys have to pay...bottom line!...how did it end up this way, I don't know...but if we want them we pay...plain and simple....However probably the least expensive way for a guy to deal with it is to just take and pay a girl when your needs arise and when finished, leave....Once you take them on full time...the expense soars
    geir and Dkdude like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Dont assume because the bank girl flirted with you the waitress is up for it to.
    Run this slowly by me again???? was the waitress also in the Bank????555555
    Custard should be a colour...cos I could then paint over the mess I've just made!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Run this slowly by me again???? was the waitress also in the Bank????555555
    Maybe she was a Hooters waitress doing the banking for Mr Hooter, in her cute camel toed orange shorts. I don't think thats barfineable....maybe bankfineable.

Quote Originally Posted by briofoz View Post
    Maybe she was a Hooters waitress doing the banking for Mr Hooter, in her cute camel toed orange shorts. I don't think thats barfineable....maybe bankfineable.
    i reckon it was Colonel Mustard!!!!555555
    Custard should be a colour...cos I could then paint over the mess I've just made!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345