Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Thailand at chrimbo?

The only thing about the emergency exit row is that they usually put parents with young kids in those rows around them.

I flew biz class for 30 odd years whilst either my own company or someone else was paying...now I will pay it out of my own pocket on long haul (6-8 hours+) but not for the shorter hops

Quote Originally Posted by ub2yoo View Post
    6 hours is a short hop ;-)
    6 hours is borderline for me....if its a night time flight, say midnight until 6am, I may well go with biz...also the carrier matters i.e. seat size, leg room, pitch etc

Quote Originally Posted by ventrios View Post
    I've thought "nice setup" plenty of times as I've walked through business class down to economy but not for that price. For an extra €100/€200, I'd give it a go.
    I can handle economy....I just kill the time by perving on the female cabin crew, listening to music, thinking and eating. The majority of the time I get a free seat next to me.
    Its not just the seat though , it's five mins to checkin ( no queues ) , fast track through security , a decent lounge area , with wifi while you wait for your flight , first on the plane , great service , first off , fast track through immigration , bags off first - it takes the most of the hassle out of travelling

I started travelling Business when I gave up smoking seven years ago , my treat for quitting with the money I saved , it would be hard to travel economy now
    'If it floats, flies or fcuks , it's cheaper to rent"

I've upgraded a coupple of time to business class and it was worth it. Being a big guy it's painful on economy if it's more than 6-7 hours. Another reason why I've only been back to Norway twice in 11 years...............
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345