Thread: 3BB Problems Phuket

3BB Problems Phuket

Is anyone else having issues with 3BB at the moment ?!? Has been going on for days now and just ridiculous that they cannot fix it!

I am seeing it mainly for a lot of UK hosted sites having to constantly reload etc, or taking an age to load, VOIP only works intermittently etc etc

Usually happens when a big storm front comes in not exactly sure why it plays up but for some reason it does...

No issues here with the actual connectivity, so my guess would be their webfilter is playing up (I use a proxy so haven't noticed any problems with websites).

^^ Are you having problems ?

Right now making more sense just found a thread on TV about it (not sure whether can post link ?!). Anyway mine has been a complete nightmare !!

The support told me international bandwidth issues. Thing is with 3BB IME although they have issues generally they get dealt with pretty quick but this has definitely the worst i have had in 3 years.

Switched to my 3G true move aircard (but only the 300THB a month one) and that wasnt much better either so out of ideas at the mo!

Well I was more likely to be launching the desktop out of the window !!!! than launching windows on the desktop a few times today thats for sure !!!

....thankfully calmer heads prevailed

If you want to use my proxy for a bit just let me know - maybe you can compare issues with/without it.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHoliday View Post
    If you want to use my proxy for a bit just let me know - maybe you can compare issues with/without it.
    Thanks NH if still an issue tomorrow will definitely give that a try

I use 3BB and only had a few dropouts in the last few days. Normally a router reboot sorts it. I am in Prabaramee Rd, Patong.

^^ Yes rebooted quite a few times yesterday but nothing seemed to work......reading on TV it seems that people in different parts of Thailand are affected so not just limited to Phuket

3BB internet not working correctly - Internet, computers, communication, technology - Thailand Forum - pls remove if this is not allowed ??!

I think I will go for the Proxy option.....@ NH are you using HMA or a different provider ??....found this lot https://www.newipnow.com/private-proxies.html seem ok and 8 private proxies for $5 per month...if anyone has a better option please let me know ?

I'll PM you details of the server - I just set it up myself (wanted one close by so requests/latency are low) but in theory you could use any service you find.

I can't connect to a UK server using VPN today. The rest of Europe, America even Russia no problem.