Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By nelsonone
  • 2 Post By marc26

Thread: Bar Owner Murdered on Samui

Bar Owner Murdered on Samui

Just goes to show... never pays to lose your temper around Thais that have been drinking.

German Bar Owner Murdered On Koh Samui Island

Police Arrest 3 Suspected Of Murdering German On Koh Samui

^ agree....crazy to challenge drunk/drugged up Thai men at any time..but you see it happen here all the time....life's cheap

Happens to any tourist anywhere i guess.

The two British Medical students that got murdered in Sarawak was also alcohol related.

Malaysian fishmonger charged with murder of British medical students in Borneo - Telegraph

PTG
    I'd dare say these kids were also yaba'd up. Seems to be a growing epidemic of kids on bikes and booze, adding yaba to the mix and feeling invincible at 3 am.

That's the back of the Green Mango. I used always park there or behind the International bar. It sends shivers up my spine to think of someone being killed there.

these kids are usually part of a gang as well...quite often they carry their own home made "pop" guns which fire off just the one shot....still capable of killing though if well placed

I have seen two "incidents" in the last year or so in Lamai where Thai youths have fired on each other...one at the boxing and the other outside ONE Club....neither resulted in death but the little sh!ts are not afraid to shoot

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    these kids are usually part of a gang as well...quite often they carry their own home made "pop" guns which fire off just the one shot....still capable of killing though if well placed

I have seen two "incidents" in the last year or so in Lamai where Thai youths have fired on each other...one at the boxing and the other outside ONE Club....neither resulted in death but the little sh!ts are not afraid to shoot
    Rough old place that there Samui?????
    Custard should be a colour...cos I could then paint over the mess I've just made!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Rough old place that there Samui?????
    too close to Nakhon Si Thammarat.....555
    LivinLOS likes this.

It seemed a lot quieter up until a couple of years ago, not sure what has changed in the last two years????, few to many boguns probably??????5555555555
    Custard should be a colour...cos I could then paint over the mess I've just made!!!

Samui has always been a "mafia Island". Add Hells Angeles and you have a nice mixture.

One of my friends had a bar in Lamai, and got badly beaten after some of his guests had beaten up some guy. The guys brother was HA, and they blamed my friend for the beating.
    He spent 2 weeks at hospital, and when he got home, he got a phone call saying he had to pay a big fine, or give the bar to them.

He left the Island straight away, and sold the bar in a couple of days after...

He also had a small red box on one of the walls, where he put in the weekly bribe to the police....

Some over on TV reckon this wasn't just a case of Thai going crazy for no reason. The bar owner allegedly met a girl in a bar or club (whilst she was with her Thai bf). Anyway he eventually ST'd her and I think him and his gang confronted him.

Although silly stuff can sometimes happen for no reason I'm sure in a lot of cases there is more to the story than what we are told.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarzan View Post
    Samui has always been a "mafia Island". Add Hells Angeles and you have a nice mixture.

One of my friends had a bar in Lamai, and got badly beaten after some of his guests had beaten up some guy. The guys brother was HA, and they blamed my friend for the beating.
    He spent 2 weeks at hospital, and when he got home, he got a phone call saying he had to pay a big fine, or give the bar to them.

He left the Island straight away, and sold the bar in a couple of days after...

He also had a small red box on one of the walls, where he put in the weekly bribe to the police....
    It's why I could never get involved in these type of businesses in Thailand
    With my temper I would get myself killed
    davis121 and geir like this.