Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Pattaya hotel - nice pool & atmos

Pattaya hotel - nice pool & atmos

Yes, yes, another Pattaya hotel thread.
    Any good hotels with nice pool and atmos around said pool? I stayed in see me spring too in March, and whilst hotel was very nice the pool was pretty small and stuck on the roof. I never saw anyone in the pool and the only time I went was just me and pool boy playing crap thai music. Pretty awkward.

555..yeah SM2's rooftop pool area is pretty small and the pool not much bigger than a wader but I've always been happy to have it to myself

I can't think of any pool in Patts where I'd wanna hang out with other residents of the hotel...I mean you've seen the state of most of the blokes Pats attracts haven't you Chris....555

Having said that Areca has 2 good sized pools which are often busy...and if you're lucky some fat bastard will have a BF with him worth perving on...and some say Tim's has a decent pool scene

hopefully Gee will "wade" in here for you mate...almost 2 years now since I've been there
    jackal and JimCA2 like this.

That's kinda the thing I'm after... Just more birds

I like the view from SMS2, but that's about it (they are building SMS3 now). SE likes the pool area at Tims/Intimate Hotel.

The view from the pool? They were building a lot down that soi in March but tbh I didn't hear any of it from my room at least.

^ Yes, there is a decent view from the pool at SMS2 which I have posted elsewhere, perhaps you have them mixed up (I often have problems with girls going to the wrong hotel).

Sabai resort paradise rooms section.. The rooms were a biut tired IMO for the price, but the pool and jacussi was nice and as its a section of maybe 12 or so rooms around its own pool bringing birds back was not a problem.. Big sala jacuzzi also.. We chilled in there with a whole bunch of chicks all day one day.. The sala roof means they are not in the sun.

I felt it was a bit over priced.. and havent been back.. But it had the pool setup you might want.

Tim's pool is good and always reasonably busy. Areca IMO has way too many families and kids and the bottom pool is mostly in the shade

Best pool Ive seen and has FL's is across the road on the roof of Mikes Shopping Mall. Pool is huge and has food and booze and an amazing view. Think the entry is 100 or 150 baht

Quote Originally Posted by kris-one View Post
    The view from the pool? They were building a lot down that soi in March but tbh I didn't hear any of it from my room at least.
    Building work is finished

^ Are you saying the hotel near the beach is finished (was nearly finish last time I was there), or SMS3 is finished (they started about 3 months ago)?

Quote Originally Posted by Geespot View Post
    Tim's pool is good and always reasonably busy. Areca IMO has way too many families and kids and the bottom pool is mostly in the shade

Best pool Ive seen and has FL's is across the road on the roof of Mikes Shopping Mall. Pool is huge and has food and booze and an amazing view. Think the entry is 100 or 150 baht

Tim's is nice but small enough, swim up bar but is a rooftop one. I think LK ren has a nice one but can't say I made it that far when I stayed there. I've seen very nice views of Patts from VT6 but not sure if there's a pool available.

Quote Originally Posted by dontpanic View Post
    Tim's is nice but small enough, swim up bar but is a rooftop one. I think LK ren has a nice one but can't say I made it that far when I stayed there. I've seen very nice views of Patts from VT6 but not sure if there's a pool available.
    I don't like LK Ren pool and it pretty small

Quote Originally Posted by bawdy View Post
    ^ Are you saying the hotel near the beach is finished (was nearly finish last time I was there), or SMS3 is finished (they started about 3 months ago)?
    I will take another run down and let you know

^ Thanks, I have a room booked there next month, but requested a room on the other side to the construction.

So I took a run down Soi 10 this morning and there is still one building plot left just waiting to start with the foundations by the looks of things. The plot is directly across from Seame2
    Last edited by Geespot; 19th October 2014 at 11:01.

^ OK, thanks for that.

I chuckled a bit on that music by the pool experience! Well, Aisawan isn't just nice, the pool and the place overall are astounding!

Personally I prefer a quiet pool but up to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Geespot View Post
    So I took a run down Soi 10 this morning and there is still one building plot left just waiting to start with the foundations by the looks of things. The plot is directly across from Seame2
    Well they have just started the proper building work today. Signs around the hotel saying going to be loud construction noise from 9am-5pm. Tbh didn't hear anything from my room but I was pretty comatose. Up at the pool and is kinda annoying.. iPod barely keeping out the din.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast