Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By LivinLOS
  • 1 Post By LivinLOS
  • 1 Post By WarProfiteer

Thread: Phuket Top Team - Cris Cyborg Tito Ortiz Etc

Phuket Top Team - Cris Cyborg Tito Ortiz Etc

Daaaamn, she looks like one mean fighter. I'm sure most blokes wouldn't want to even go up against her 555.

Pointy elbows...
    A woman won The Nobel Peace Prize? Must have been a pretty good sandwich.

Tested Pos to Stanazol.. Looks like a serious HGH chin too..

Eventually her and Rousey will clash somewhere.. The whole weight cut issue sounds like was more a case of the doping testing changes to me.

I've said before, I don't care if she's injecting horse semen into her eyeballs, I'll fight her, but that's just my personal decision. But I can't make a decision for the whole division. I can't say it's the right thing. This girl has been on steroids for so long and [has been] injecting herself for so long that she's not even a woman anymore. She's an 'it.' It's not good for the women's division. It's not good at all.

Rhonda Rousey
    LOLz
    slampay likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    LOLz
    + + lolz 555
    A woman won The Nobel Peace Prize? Must have been a pretty good sandwich.

While all that is true (the juice/HGH stuff)... Cyborg is also one hell of a fierce fighter... and very skilled. I mean, you gotta be tough to even train at Chute Box... damn tough. For a gal to have come through that gym... she's hard as a coffin nail. I'd love to see her and Rousey fight, but I gotta be honest... I personally dont think it'll ever happen. RR is the poster-child for women's MMA... tough, skilled, tremendous determination but still feminine. Nothing would be really gained by having her fight Cyborg, so I dont see her mgmt letting it happen.

I reckon, like in body building where there are separate comps for steroids and non steroids there should be the same for other sports. I would definitely pay to watch two bionic cyborgs who have bathed in gallons of horse jizz to square off with one another. Same with athletics. The unclean 100m. Prob see couple seconds knocked off Bolt's time.

Quote Originally Posted by kris-one View Post
    I reckon, like in body building where there are separate comps for steroids and non steroids there should be the same for other sports. I would definitely pay to watch two bionic cyborgs who have bathed in gallons of horse jizz to square off with one another. Same with athletics. The unclean 100m. Prob see couple seconds knocked off Bolt's time.
    ha my brother and I joke about this.. Call it the 'unlimited class'..

Tour de france wouldnt change much mind
    Dkdude likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WarProfiteer View Post
    While all that is true (the juice/HGH stuff)... Cyborg is also one hell of a fierce fighter... and very skilled. I mean, you gotta be tough to even train at Chute Box... damn tough. For a gal to have come through that gym... she's hard as a coffin nail. I'd love to see her and Rousey fight, but I gotta be honest... I personally dont think it'll ever happen. RR is the poster-child for women's MMA... tough, skilled, tremendous determination but still feminine. Nothing would be really gained by having her fight Cyborg, so I dont see her mgmt letting it happen.
    I am not saying for a second she isnt one hell of a fighter.. Just agree theres no way she hasnt been running around with more testosterone in her body than you or I (combined !!).

Yeah, unfortunately because of how she looks and her past drug test failz, her and Rhonda wont ever be in the same ring/cage. One of those gals represents exactly what the promoters want women's MMA to be, the other is the opposite of what they want to promote.
    LivinLOS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kris-one View Post
    One thing I would mention.. Is the 2nd tier events outside UFC etc are known for not having stringent, or in the case of One FC I read at all, drug testing..

If you ask me it looks like James McSweenys put on quite a bit of mass around the shoulders since his UFC chances.. Coincidence or is that a case of fighting with One FC (win in Dubai recently) ??

There was no testing back in the days of Pride either.