Thread: That Dtukay Gecko.. Its worth real cash..

That Dtukay Gecko.. Its worth real cash..

So we have a large dtukay living around the exterior of the house.. A decent sized one, over a ft long and with a large bitey looking head on it.

One of the garden guys said to me that it was worth '20,000 up', which I have to admit, I totally failed to believe.. My instant response to him was.. OK give me 10k for it.. Which just got a sheepish grin. I have no idea who would buy it etc. He said it was used for Ya Boran Jean so I am taking that to understand he means Chinese medicine.

Well now I am reading they will pay over a million baht for the largest ones..

That a 4.5 kilo is 500k thb and a 5 kg is 700k THB !!

Now if these critters are worth so much... Surely they can be bread and fed ??

??????? ??????????? 80000 ????? 0877883938 ????????????????????????????????????????????? - ????????????????

Theres even a phone number with a 24 hour 'call me' type advert.

So the next time you hear that 'fuck you' call.. Maybe its just time to tech him a lesson.

They normally live in the roof of the house, very hard to catch and very hard to dislodge, although a big stick works 5555555

^ got some in the rafters here...sounds like a boxing match is going on at times 555

Have a breeding pair living in the roof over my place and the come out at night to feed on the balcony. Taky says it's considered very lucky to have them living us. I'm just happy that they stay quiet most of the time.

bloody massive one landed on my bed in a shack on phi phi years ago,bloody thing then ran across the bed.must admit i screamed like a girl till i got the light on and saw a pair of huge eyes attached now to the wall 555555555