Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By slimbag
  • 1 Post By Petter

Thread: Stickman Weekly : Patong, Phuket's Party Zone

Stickman Weekly : Patong, Phuket's Party Zone

Bill said he'd been at Summer Breeze, I wondered if he'd be doing an article on Patong. Not bad really, sums it up nicely.

Good that he enjoyed Patong and that it now truly is a family, couples and young groups type place but his negative comparisons to Pattaya and BKK are pure nonsense IMO. This guy is way out of touch with what's going in BKK and Pattaya; he just keeps frequenting the same old dives where he probably gets kickback from his pals

Some of the bars in BKK are fantastic and completely different from beer bars. In Pattaya there are thousands upon thousands of beer bars and if you're willing to get around there are thousands and thousands of lookers. One small example has he bothered looking at Soi 6 lately or gone into i bar; obviously not because it's wall to wall with talent

Anyway some good looking girls in Patong in those pics!!

so glad "samui has zero appeal"....he's definitely right there...nothin' to see here..move along now 555

I sometimes feel writers on Thailand have their minds made up before they even step foot in the place...he is obviously in holiday mode, he's fed up with BKK and he's getting a fresh look at the joint after not being there for 3.5 years...I'm guessing that would change a little were he to spend a few months on the ground in HKT..I'm not bagging HKT...its just that it too becomes all too familiar once you've been a round for a bit

You can't deny those pics had some of the better looking girls posted in a long time.

And although my sample is dated.....I do think Phuket has the best set up for beer bars

I checked out the article, I have to stay I'm less than impressed by the pictures after reading the comments on here; nothing you could not find in Pattaya and probably for half the price 555
    dan boy and Waharoa like this.

But isn't the hole fun do some change a little bit from time to time,whats fun the first week maybe not so fun the next and on and on

Personally BKK is the most fun for me,but only for some days,maybe a age thing but the chill feeling is maybe the most important ,sometimes you find it in BKK,sometimes in Pattaya or Phuket

And its a BIG difference between the expats who live down there and the rest of us with 3 plus trips a year me think
    Pablo likes this.
    Nobody is a social drinker. Everybody drinks to get drunk. I mean, nobody drinks 10 pints of coke in a night