Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Waharoa
  • 1 Post By NeedHoliday
  • 2 Post By Waharoa
  • 1 Post By dontpanic
  • 1 Post By dontpanic

Thread: Bangkok Airport - BBC3 Thursday 9pm

Bangkok Airport - BBC3 Thursday 9pm

Very much looking forward to the fly on the wall series in Suvarnabhumi, a place many of us will know well, I really like the other airport series so this should be interesting to get a behind the scenes look at swampy.

On BBC3 Thursdays at 9pm GMT.

I always find these shows are about stupid people that have stupid problems at airports... 55
    LivinLOS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Waharoa View Post
    I always find these shows are about stupid people that have stupid problems at airports... 55
    But in this one you will be able to add a camp semi ladyboy for comic effect..

Because.. Thailand.

semi ladyboy? fcuk me that's generous if it's the same one I saw on the advert. The fat, balding queen?

Quote Originally Posted by kris-one View Post
    semi ladyboy? fcuk me that's generous if it's the same one I saw on the advert. The fat, balding queen?
    Yeah the shotgun applied makeup did make for an interesting take on the look...

Horrible show, ashamed to be British after watching that.
    JimCA2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHoliday View Post
    Horrible show, ashamed to be British after watching that.
    I avoided it, adverts looked just too silly. Will have to watch it the ( inevitable ) repeat now if it shames us Brits; wouldn't want to miss a self-flagellation opportunity...

I did struggle through 30 mins of it. Then I wondered how a lot people managed to stay alive past their teens on this planet...

And that immigration guy who got married and showed his wedding video... I hope his wife knows he's gay.... 55
    jackal and JimCA2 like this.

Yeh the immigration guy video was very funny but I'd really like to know where that immigration queue is cos there was nobody in it anytime it was on.had to laugh at northern guy trying to explain to his girlfriend how he needed to buy a ticket home and she just wasn't getting it then when he finally got sorted and then went and lost his boarding pass,some people should never leave their comfert zone. Yes a bit of carcrash tv but good to see and hear zome familiar sights and sounds on a cold Winter night.
    jackal likes this.

That Rochdale guy was funny I thought he was going to need the laughing doctor at one point , 555

Quote Originally Posted by jackal View Post
    That Rochdale guy was funny I thought he was going to need the laughing doctor at one point , 555
    I could actually see him getting his own series, I'd have loved if they'd have had a camera on his girlfriend while he was shouting at her to get a debit card. That blondey dope who thought she lost her passport but eventually found it in one of her carry on bags after ringing the embassy to cancel it and get a temporary one. Those tourist police segeways look like good fun too.

My favorite was Officer Nook from Airport Security, "I like customer from every country", " I need to find boyfriend from Europe"

Should be fun to see how that aussie guy ends up after 6 xanex

Well I have been thru BKK many times and I never see all these happy people working there.
    Most are miserable buggers.

Quote Originally Posted by dontpanic View Post
    Should be fun to see how that aussie guy ends up after 6 xanex

he was fine, so obviously the pills were fake...

Yep the guy was an attention seeking idiot so would do anything to get his two minutes of fame. I must venture down to tax returns just to see that extremely camp guy who won the service award. Aside from the usual dopes who lose everything and make it out to be everyone else's fault I do like the show as it is showing snippets of Thai culture that people maybe wouldn't be aware of. Having said that some people who travel are simply retarded.
    Coolhand likes this.