Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Captain
  • 3 Post By Captain

Thread: New Kamala Mosque ???

New Kamala Mosque ???

Does anyone know when/if this is going ahead? Looks like has the potential to be a fkcin mega mosque (for Kamala) depending on how much of land they use where current Friday market is....making it even harder to escape the 'Kamala music' wake up call as no doubt the sound system will expand too!!!

Time to buy some industrial ear defenders....or just move !!

They already have a sound system on the electric poles around the village at our end of Kamala (Hua Kwan).
    Come to think of it I haven't heard it for a while?
    Sipping from the Fountain of Youth that is Thailand.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbaz View Post
    They already have a sound system on the electric poles around the village at our end of Kamala (Hua Kwan).
    Come to think of it I haven't heard it for a while?
    Maybe certain parts have it unplugged?....I haven’t heard it since I moved and am near Fantasea but will now be very close to the proposed site so I guess will have no chance!!

Btw this is all 2nd hand information from the gf so am not sure is happening….but looking at all the big posters up at the front with signs for donations does appear to be the case?!?

Quote Originally Posted by rentthecar View Post
    Personally I sincerely appreciate your deep concern about our beaches and had been helping Thai people to do beach clean-ups all over Phuket. So far we have heard that many hotels near beaches trying to put their effort to keep beaches clean.
    WTF are you bullshitting about?
    Responding to threads with posts that have nothing to do with the subject. trolling?
    Pablo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Responding to threads with posts that have nothing to do with the subject. trolling?
    Yeah...maybe someone should tell him that he doesn't get elevated to anything by post count. 555

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    It's a bot/script/idiot that is just copying things word-for-word from keyword lookups on the thread subject to appear like a real poster. They're just spamming to gain post counts to probably later spam us once they can post links.

Let me guess... About renting a car?

Checkbin khrap…..
    "They got the metric system over there… they wouldn't know what the fcuk a quarter-pounder is…"