Thread: Phu Quoc Island

Phu Quoc Island

Just wondering if many people have visited the island, & your thoughts & impressions. Obviously interested (as well as the Trip Advisor stuff) to know if there are girls available or if its a case of bring your own if you want female company.
    Its obviously very accessible from Cambodia I'd imagine by boat, as well as a quick flight from HCMC

Appreciate any of your thoughts & pics as well

Heard very limited and a bit of work..

Some disco viet style (paradise ??) and bars on long beach..

Its interesting as they allow you to get bikes over from Cambo to the island (its a special economic zone) and even tho your told not to leave the zone, theres nothing stopping you then riding on into vietnam from the other ferry. Kinda risky but does seem one way of entering on your own bike if you dont mind pushing your luck.

Appreciate your reply. I'm not a bike rider at all, so would look to fly from HCMC, as I've heard you cannot get a boat from Cambodia to the island. Just wondering what the islands like really. Sounds as if theres decent places to eat & drink & beaches to relax on for a few days.. Happy to go single for a few days anyway, rather than take a girl there