Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Non Imm B only 90 days single entry *new development

Quote Originally Posted by Geespot View Post
    Correct Sefton

But from what I remember that source dried up as they couldn't replicate the new design of the cards.
    and my god the new cards have to be the ugliest, poorest designed cards I have ever seen. It is truly a work of art to produce an APEC card so hideous!

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    Unsure.. been a while since I was in that bar..

All I meant was theres usually options.. As said up here we can go buy a 1 year Ed from the military.. The handler walks you into immigration, to the front of the queue, and your stamped for your year with a wai in 15 minutes.. If I was under pressure for a visa, I would probably do that.
    Yeah, I'm working on it, definitely would like to keep the business and just get a multiple non-imm b, but if they aren't issuing them anymore ... you are right that some other multi-entry option is needed as dropping $15k still seems a lot of money.

Just FYI and hot off the keyboard...

I am looking into the "Thai Elite" visa program, and emailed them 3 days ago. (Easy access membership @ 500,000 thb)

Got this return email today:

Dear Mr. Paul,

Greetings from Thailand Elite ….

Firstly, thank you very much for taking time to contact us and being interested in our program “Thailand Easy Access Membership.”

By this email, we would like to take this opportunity to introduce Thailand Easy Access (TEA) to you. Being a member of this program, you will get 5 years multiple entry visa (Special Tourist Visa) which allow you to stay in Thailand as a Thai Citizen. Therefore, you can travel in and out as much as you wish without doing a re-entry permit. In addition, if you have a permanent residence in Bangkok, you do not need to do the 90 days’ report on your own. Simply prepare the complete documents and send it to us. We have the staff do it on behave of you. We provide not only the visa, but an unlimited airport service as well as a limousine service transferring you from airport – residence and/or residence – airport for 24 times per calendar year for international flights.

The documents which we required are:

- Copy of passport (Send by e-mail. We will pass it to the Immigration Office to check the record. This process will take about 5 working days.)
    - Application form (Send 6-page by e-mail. Please kindly sign every page and send the original one to us.)
    - Current picture (Send by e-mail and attach on application. Proper photo with high resolution file. It will be used for membership card.)

Totally the process will take not more than 14 working days. Please kindly find the full details and an application form in the attached file herewith.

Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime. We look forward to welcoming you as an Elite Member soon.

Best Regards,
    Mr. Pattarachok Tangcharoenworakul
    Sales Channel Manager
    Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd
    Tel +66(0)2 353 413
    Mobile +66(0)85 123 3099
    Robaht and WarProfiteer like this.

Keep us posted on how this goes. It might be expensive one-off, but easy...

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Just FYI and hot off the keyboard...

I am looking into the "Thai Elite" visa program, and emailed them 3 days ago. (Easy access membership @ 500,000 thb)

Got this return email today:

So not meaning to double post, but since this is a different thread topic. I went to Penang and got a Non-Imm B visa, 1-year multi entry, no problems at all. Jim at Jim's Place hotel/cafe just paged through a stack of documents that I'd brought along (tax filings, etc) and my work permit, and letter requesting the visa (written, signed, stamped by me requesting my own visa lol). Then Jim did everything and worked the magic while I stayed at the pool in my hotel (Eastern and Oriental - top hotel!). (Note: Jim's Place is on Chulia street in a Bob Marley looking cafe/hotel, opposite and down a bit from Banana Hotel IIRC). It was super easy and he didn't charge much for his services to be honest so I gave him a nice tip after he gave me my passport back. So that is really where to go if you need a visa in the region.

As for the APEC card, I finally used it and the info above for the USA APEC (and Canadian) is correct. You can use the fast track lanes but you just have to have the visa in a normal manner. When I went into Malaysia the officer was confused so i explained to her why there are no countries listed. On the way back I had to do the same at Thai immigration...the card is so poorly designed with the blank spot where it says which countries it is valid for....but it worked again and at Don Mueang it saved me from lines of people 40 deep, where the priority desk had just one lady already at the counter. I was through in less than 3 minutes ... saving at least an hour. Glad to have made the effort to get that baby, even if it is an ugly baby!!!
    Last edited by Robaht; 25th March 2016 at 18:53.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12