Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: A very worrying development.. Immigration..

Very much doubt being a shareholder would have any secret plot abilities.. Any encryption system will be vetted and verified usually open sourced.

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    Very much doubt being a shareholder would have any secret plot abilities.. Any encryption system will be vetted and verified usually open sourced.
    Good to know. Would hate to think that Thaksin could be involved in any way with the situation in Thailand.

Thing is.. Its seeing the boogyman everywhere.. I know you have a pathological dislike and fear of him.. But really...

I mean he is a billionaire businessman and investor, how many companies has he got shares and development deals with.. Must be 100s.

Thing is.. Its seeing the boogyman everywhere.. I know you have a pathological dislike and fear of him.. But really...

I mean he is a billionaire businessman and investor, how many companies has he got shares and development deals with.. Must be 100s.
    It's so cute how you get all starry eyed every time Thaksin is mentioned

Unsure what thats got to do with this thread.. Rates heading negative it seems..

A recent sit down with a corp banker, who facing a new company, no registrations, and a guy in jeans.. Was non stop pushing credit, invoice factoring, did we need startup funds, etc etc etc..
    The best is when Ao deposits her 700/wk paycheck and comes home and says "I'm don't know what they talk about, some mortgage or something" 555

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567