Thread: Current Visa options for unmarried/not retired

Current Visa options for unmarried/not retired

So is there any way to get a multi entry non-immigrant visa now? Non B? Where do i pay? the ED option is not likely for me since im away all the time on 4 week rotations.

I was denied boarding recently with Quatar Airways for having a one way ticket. First time this has happened to me, i must have done this about 100 times.
    I had plenty of time so i managed to log in and buy a cheapo ticket out to Singapore. Sorted, but just a waste and complete nonsense.

If you can put the right paperwork together, or better still your lawyer/visa agency can, then Penang is the closest place. Oliver has all the details of where to stay, what you need and who to go to once there. The who to go to once there, is a local visa company, little charge and 100% results.
    Custard should be a colour...cos I could then paint over the mess I've just made!!!

Yeah, Banana Hotel and visa service........................................... ......In worst case they give you a 3 month Non Imm O.

What age are you ? I can arrange retirement visa if you are over 50 no proof of money required, cost 15.000 Baht

If you are under 50 you can send me a pm with your requirements

Quote Originally Posted by MajorTom View Post
    So is there any way to get a multi entry non-immigrant visa now? Non B? Where do i pay? the ED option is not likely for me since im away all the time on 4 week rotations.

I was denied boarding recently with Quatar Airways for having a one way ticket. First time this has happened to me, i must have done this about 100 times.
    I had plenty of time so i managed to log in and buy a cheapo ticket out to Singapore. Sorted, but just a waste and complete nonsense.

Same here , first time in around 3 years , a few other guys I know are the same too I got stopped in Paris , must be enforcing it more these days